New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Red Bulls Full Season Ticket Holders have an exclusive pre-sale window to purchase their own seat locations for the match from Tuesday, April 20 at 11:00 AM to Wednesday, April 21 at 12:00 PM. Beginning at 12:00 PM on April 21, Full Season Ticket Holders can purchase unlimited additional seats in any available locations. All current Four and Eight-Game Plan Holders will also be able to purchase seats during a presale beginning on Thursday, April 22 at 10:00 AM prior to the general public sale which begins at 3:00 PM the same day. Fans can purchase tickets, which start at $30 apiece, by calling 1.877.RBSOCCER or logging onto www.newyorkredbulls.com.

Another option other than ticketmaster
30 bucks a piece isn't bad. I'll be up for throwing 60 down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Are you sure? Did you check out this story in the papers today?:

http://www.eastlothiannews.co.uk/latest-national-news/Asbo-woman-blames-energy-drinks.6240542.jp

Asbo woman blames energy drinks

Published Date: 20 April 2010

A woman who was given an Asbo for terrorising people in her neighbourhood has blamed an addiction on Red Bull for her behaviour, it was reported.
Amy O'Donnell, 24, from Hull, East Yorkshire, was given an anti-social behaviour order last month after abusing a number of people living on Arram Grove in the city.

But she has now put her behaviour down to being hyperactive after drinking up to 15 cans of the energy drink each day.
Do we really want to get Sissoko, Melo, and Camoranesi that close to the stuff??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I can't really make a commitment to anything that close because of my internship. So probably not, since tickets are going to go fast.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Toronto too now? I'd bet it gets cancelled because of some contract issue between Juventus and whoever plans it here, just like last year. Who's going to Toronto if this bad boy is confirmed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)