NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (29 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
yes, I know about it, but our moves so far (or maybe almost confirmed) may indicate that we will playing 3 in the middle of defense (who from MDL, Leo and Giorgio shouldn't be in first 11) and 4 in middlefield.

btw.
Pawel from Poland, 32 years old, Juventino since 1997.
Nice to meet you. :)
Nice to meet you too
George from Romania 32, juventino since 1996

Dec 12, 2019
Greetings everyone. I've found this Juve fans forum by chance and i am glad about it.

introducing myself:

my name is Viktar, 36 years old, born and live in Minsk, Belarus

suppose i can be considered a fan of Juve since i was a kiddo due to a transfer of my fellow countryman Sergei Aleinikov to Juve in 1989, my puppy love towards Juve was significantly increased with a transfer of R. Baggio to Juve in the following year, and ever since i've been a loyal fan to Bianconeri.

i am lucky enough to travel regularly to Turin to visit Juve home matches, sometimes once a year, sometimes thrice a year. and most of the time i was going for Juve matches alone

well, Fino Alla Fine, Forza Juve ragazzi

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Greetings everyone. I've found this Juve fans forum by chance and i am glad about it.

introducing myself:

suppose i can be considered a fan of Juve since i was a kiddo due to a transfer of my fellow countryman Sergei Aleinikov to Juve in 1989, my puppy love towards Juve was significantly increased with a transfer of R. Baggio to Juve in the following year, and ever since i've been a loyal fan to Bianconeri.

i am lucky enough to travel regularly to Turin to visit Juve home matches, sometimes once a year, sometimes thrice a year. and most of the time i was going for Juve matches alone

Welcome! :hi:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

introducing myself:

Allegri or Sarri?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,072
    I joined the forum in 2004 and enjoyed that time here. But after 2008 I've never posted anything here. Now I come back. Maybe everything is changed maybe not. Thanks to all.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, it takes me some time to find out the password. lol...
    Welcome back! You're almost as ignorant as I am. (I joined in 2003 ;) )

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,074
    7 years have passed and I feel like no one still knows me here :lol:

I remember when I joined I wrote that I was GoalLegacy co-owner and admin everyone laughed here, but maaaan back in the days (2011 etc..) Goal Legacy was fun place...
    Who are you again? :p

:D

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
    Hello everyone, new member here.

I'm Diyang, 31 yo, born and live in Shanghai, China. I became a Juventino in 1998. The France WC that year introduced me into Europe football. My first jersey is the 98-99 kappa jersey, #9 Inzaghi.

I'm a member of a local Juve supporters fan club. I watched Super Coppa Italiana live in Beijing 2012 and Shanghai 2015, where we beated Napoli and Lazio respectively. In 2019 I went to Nanjing to see the friendly against Inter.

I lived in Kuwait for 10 months from 2014 autumn to 2015 summer. Back then I joined the local fan club there. The leader is a nice and generous gentleman and we gathered every matchday with other members, sometimes in a magha, sometimes in a big restaurant that served real good shawarma, and sometimes in a shisha cafe. That was the best season I've been through as a Juve fan and we were so close to winning CL in Berlin.

My favorite Juve players are Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Zidane, Inzaghi and Matri. I also like players who play like a tough guy and kinda have a gangster vibe, such as Montero, Tudor, Edgar, Lichtsteiner, Vidal and Tevez.

As to non Juve players, I'm a fan of Torres, Ronaldinho, Robben, David Silva, Modric, Makélélé, De Rossi, Gattuso and Cech.

I've been roaming around on Tuz for about two years and recently I decided to register an account. Besides sharing views about the club, I come to Tuz for another particular reason, to learn native English, slangs, the language people use on social media and online chatting. And I did learn some useful and interesting expressions like jinx, hype, flop, be on a roll, throw sb. under the bus, to name a few. But one word goes beyond everything, the one and only -- jabroni, lmao.

As indicated by my ID, I am a Houston Rockets fan. I started watching NBA since 2002 when my hometown hero Yao Ming was drafted. Juve winning CL and Rockets winning NBA are my lifelong wish. Also, I hope I can visit Turin and Allianz Stadium asap.

Fino Alla Fine, Forza Juventus
    :jflag:

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Hello everyone, new member here.

I'm Diyang, 31 yo, born and live in Shanghai, China. I became a Juventino in 1998. The France WC that year introduced me into Europe football. My first jersey is the 98-99 kappa jersey, #9 Inzaghi.

I'm a member of a local Juve supporters fan club. I watched Super Coppa Italiana live in Beijing 2012 and Shanghai 2015, where we beated Napoli and Lazio respectively. In 2019 I went to Nanjing to see the friendly against Inter.

I lived in Kuwait for 10 months from 2014 August to 2015 summer. Back then I joined the local fan club there. The leader is a nice and generous gentleman and we gathered every matchday with other members, sometimes in a magha, sometimes in a big restaurant that served real good shawarma, and sometimes in a shisha cafe. That was the best season I've been through as a Juve fan and we were so close to winning CL in Berlin.

My favorite Juve players are Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Zidane, Inzaghi and Matri. I also like players who play like a tough guy and kinda have a gangster vibe, such as Montero, Tudor, Edgar, Lichtsteiner, Vidal and Tevez.

As to non Juve players, I'm a fan of Torres, Ronaldinho, Robben, David Silva, Modric, Makélélé, De Rossi, Gattuso and Cech.

I've been roaming around on Tuz for about two years and recently I decided to register an account. Besides sharing views about the club, I come to Tuz for another particular reason, to learn native English, slangs, the language people use on social media and online chatting. And I did learn some useful and interesting expressions like jinx, hype, flop, be on a roll, throw sb. under the bus, to name a few. But one word goes beyond everything, the one and only -- jabroni, lmao.

As indicated by my ID, I am a Houston Rockets fan. I started watching NBA since 2002 when my hometown hero Yao Ming was drafted. Juve winning CL and Rockets winning NBA are my lifelong wish. Also, I hope I can visit Turin and Allianz Stadium asap.

Fino Alla Fine, Forza Juventus
    :jflag:
    Welcome aboard and sorry for initial confusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)