NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (14 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hello guys!

My name is David and yes, you might label me as one of the 'new wave' Juve fans. I am a diehard fan of CR7 since I first saw his dribbling skills in Sporting - after that I followed him everywhere - Man UTD, Real Madrid and now Juventus.
I am a passionate football fan, because I also played football for more than 12 years. I admit that it is hard for me to 'fall in love' with a specific football club, I like to follow a certain a player (like CR7) instead. I admit Real was close to it, but it shocked me (I admit that too) that once Cristiano decided to leave, I feel no more passion for RM. Yes, you can say I am 'plastic' fan, as I said, it even shocked myself. I was thinking about it and I think that RM is a big FC, but what I particulary might not like with it is the management and how the team presents itself. I know, every player should be proud of his club he plays for, but in RM I always had the feeling like players thought they were superior compared to their opponent which cost them a lot of matches.

Anyhow I feel a sparkle of hope that Juventus could be the club that I will stick even after CR7 leaves / retires. Something exciting happened when CR7 signed for Juve - I cannot describe, it felt like my heart & soul is more relaxed - no more stupid pressure of Barcelona fans constantly nagging you without any real grounds - e.g. on social media there is a post about Gareth Bale and in comments section you read only about Messi and Ronaldo -> this is what I really do not like. So joining Juve I was like 'Juventus.. woah, such a glorious name, soo many glorious players played for this club and it's in Italy, a new league to get to know better!' not to mentioned how Juve impressed me in CL this year.

Of course it is not that I dont know anything about Juve. Juventus had great players since I know about it: Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Davids, Trezeguet, Zidane,... these are all from my era and I remember them play. Now I have the chance to get to know Juve better, their supporters (you guys) and the Italy football league, which is actually my neighboring country.

I hope we will all stick together for long. This first month we will probably have some new fans like me coming here, but after that we will see who sticks around.

Enjoy your day while I go and explore these Forums.

David

#ForzaJuve
This is just too fucking perfect. This is a DA.

jukkoo

Sep 8, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Jure, I'm from Croatia and I've been a die hard Juve fan since '94. Since I also speak Italian, I was active on the vecchiasignora.com forum. I wasn't even aware this site existed until 3 days ago
Anyway, I'd like to seize this opportunity to invite all Juve fans to check out my new youtube channel where i discuss Juve related topics. https://www.youtube.com/user/jukkoo
Thanks

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So there's either not been any new members since 2018 or new members just don't bother posting.

Anyway, new to this message board, so just saying hello.

From Los Angeles. Long time fan of Juventus but never bothered with message boards. It's on my bucket list so just needed to cross another item out. Lol
welcome
always nice to see a new member .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)