NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (33 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Hey guys. Honestly I found this forum cause my work blocks r/juve on reddit and was trying to keep up with the Ronaldo transfer.

But I was living in Sicily and wandered into one of the squares in centro Catania during Euro 2016 and It's Italy v Spain. Packed from wall to wall with blue shirts and italian flags I got the football bug after that and since half of the Italian team was Juventus naturally I started following Juventus. Ever since then I've been a devoted follower of the Bianconeri and have fortunately been able to make the trip up to see them play in Torino a few times.
Welcome :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hey guys. Honestly I found this forum cause my work blocks r/juve on reddit and was trying to keep up with the Ronaldo transfer.

But I was living in Sicily and wandered into one of the squares in centro Catania during Euro 2016 and It's Italy v Spain. Packed from wall to wall with blue shirts and italian flags I got the football bug after that and since half of the Italian team was Juventus naturally I started following Juventus. Ever since then I've been a devoted follower of the Bianconeri and have fortunately been able to make the trip up to see them play in Torino a few times.
Welcome and enjoy your stay ;)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Welcome :malt:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ciao,

New here, was a Real Madrid fan since May but decided to become a Juve fan today after Ronaldo signed (I kid I kid! Typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little).

In reality I've been a Juve fan since about 2001 thanks to my Dad and growing up watching Del Piero and Nedved. Born in Italy but have spent most of my life in the UK. I've lurked Tuz for a while now and as my usual go-to /r/juve has become an echo chamber decided to join here (I've actually applied a few times in the past but today's the first time I've been accepted).

Hope to enjoy a lot more wins and titles with you lot (and Inter failing to achieve anything like the pathetic club they are).
Haha almost got me there. Welcome :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ciao,

New here, was a Real Madrid fan since May but decided to become a Juve fan today after Ronaldo signed (I kid I kid! Typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little).

In reality I've been a Juve fan since about 2001 thanks to my Dad and growing up watching Del Piero and Nedved. Born in Italy but have spent most of my life in the UK. I've lurked Tuz for a while now and as my usual go-to /r/juve has become an echo chamber decided to join here (I've actually applied a few times in the past but today's the first time I've been accepted).

Hope to enjoy a lot more wins and titles with you lot (and Inter failing to achieve anything like the pathetic club they are).
Did you celebrate Inter treble because it was good for the league?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ciao,

New here, was a Real Madrid fan since May but decided to become a Juve fan today after Ronaldo signed
(I kid I kid! Typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little).

i already hate you. wont even bother reading through the rest. just get lost already!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Benvenuto.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ciao,

::hustini2::

Welcome guys.

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
Hello guys!

My name is David and yes, you might label me as one of the 'new wave' Juve fans. I am a diehard fan of CR7 since I first saw his dribbling skills in Sporting - after that I followed him everywhere - Man UTD, Real Madrid and now Juventus.
I am a passionate football fan, because I also played football for more than 12 years. I admit that it is hard for me to 'fall in love' with a specific football club, I like to follow a certain a player (like CR7) instead. I admit Real was close to it, but it shocked me (I admit that too) that once Cristiano decided to leave, I feel no more passion for RM. Yes, you can say I am 'plastic' fan, as I said, it even shocked myself. I was thinking about it and I think that RM is a big FC, but what I particulary might not like with it is the management and how the team presents itself. I know, every player should be proud of his club he plays for, but in RM I always had the feeling like players thought they were superior compared to their opponent which cost them a lot of matches.

Anyhow I feel a sparkle of hope that Juventus could be the club that I will stick even after CR7 leaves / retires. Something exciting happened when CR7 signed for Juve - I cannot describe, it felt like my heart & soul is more relaxed - no more stupid pressure of Barcelona fans constantly nagging you without any real grounds - e.g. on social media there is a post about Gareth Bale and in comments section you read only about Messi and Ronaldo -> this is what I really do not like. So joining Juve I was like 'Juventus.. woah, such a glorious name, soo many glorious players played for this club and it's in Italy, a new league to get to know better!' not to mentioned how Juve impressed me in CL this year.

Of course it is not that I dont know anything about Juve. Juventus had great players since I know about it: Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Davids, Trezeguet, Zidane,... these are all from my era and I remember them play. Now I have the chance to get to know Juve better, their supporters (you guys) and the Italy football league, which is actually my neighboring country.

I hope we will all stick together for long. This first month we will probably have some new fans like me coming here, but after that we will see who sticks around.

Enjoy your day while I go and explore these Forums.

David

#ForzaJuve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)