NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (14 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Welcome :D

Nice signature btw. :tup: @Bianconero81
Thank you.
Aparently our very own Sturaro said this, or this is the translation that football-italia camed up with. I intend to use it as a dig to merda,and their part on the calciopoli scandal.
This is the original quote "Sui cadaveri dei leoni festeggiano i cani credendo di aver vinto, ma i leoni rimangono leoni e i cani rimangono cani".

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Thank you.
Aparently our very own Sturaro said this, or this is the translation that football-italia camed up with. I intend to use it as a dig to merda,and their part on the calciopoli scandal.
This is the original quote "Sui cadaveri dei leoni festeggiano i cani credendo di aver vinto, ma i leoni rimangono leoni e i cani rimangono cani".
Welcome, Stu did say that

If you add one of the quote about Stu bulling the 12 yo girls last season you are gonna have an impact immediately in the forum @Bianconero81 @DAiDEViL @zizinho

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hello everyone! Thank you for accepting me. I am 31 years old ,from Romania.I've been an Juventus suporter since the 1996/1997 season through good and bad.My idol back then was Alessandro Del Piero ,and i remember wanting to be like him when i grow up.Anyhow ,nice to meet you all! Looking forward to our discussions here.
Welcome!

Bine ai venit si nu te ingrijora, o sa te obisnuiesti repede cu sarcasmul de pe aici :lol:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nice to be bere.
Sunt obisnuit deja.Citesc de foarte mult timp forumul.
Good to have another romanian here.
Vrei să pleci dar nu mă, nu mă iei, nu mă, nu mă iei, nu mă, nu mă, nu mă iei. Chipul tău și dragostea din tei mi-amintesc de ochii tăi.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
Ciao!

I've been a lurker for quite a while but never really posted. That is all about to change!

I'm from Australia, the time difference doesn't make living the Juve life easy, but its one worth sacrificing sleep for!

Follow me on twitter for general juve tweets, aswell as other stuff lol.

Anyway, lets bring CR7 to juve, huh!?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ciao!

I've been a lurker for quite a while but never really posted. That is all about to change!

I'm from Australia, the time difference doesn't make living the Juve life easy, but its one worth sacrificing sleep for!

Follow me on twitter for general juve tweets, aswell as other stuff lol.

Anyway, lets bring CR7 to juve, huh!?
@zizinho @Hustini

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait for the flood of new members

It will be greater than the flood following 2011
And formers who've been gone for five years but are now back @IrishZebra :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)