NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (9 Viewers)

Jun 10, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore. I have been a Juve fan since 94. I was foremost a Roberto Baggio and Italy fan before becoming a Juve fan. In fact, I support Juve because Baggio was playing for us back then. In the end he left but I remain a juventini :)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Hi everyone! It's nice to be finally here. I've been a Juve fan since 2001, unfortunately I never found the time to be a member of a Juventus dedicated forum. Now that I am among you we can finally discuss what is going wrong with our beloved Old Lady (I've been disappointed with our style of play for the last 4 years...). I hope good changes will come soon. Fino alla fine... :flag1:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hi everyone! It's nice to be finally here. I've been a Juve fan since 2001, unfortunately I never found the time to be a member of a Juventus dedicated forum. Now that I am among you we can finally discuss what is going wrong with our beloved Old Lady (I've been disappointed with our style of play for the last 4 years...). I hope good changes will come soon. Fino alla fine... :flag1:
Maybe we can sign Sarri :tuttosport:

and welcome

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you mate! I love your username, Tudor was a true juventino.

And yes that would be awesome, at least he has the cojones to play entertaining attacking football...

Raze

May 31, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm 30 years old from Bosnia and Herzegovina and i've been a Juve fan since 1995/96, through thick and thin, and of course Great Alex was the reason for that like many many od us back in the days.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm 30 years old from Bosnia and Herzegovina and i've been a Juve fan since 1995/96, through thick and thin, and of course Great Alex was the reason for that like many many od us back in the days.
Hi, nice to meet you brother.
Welcome to the wonderful universe that is Tuz
I have 3 question for you :
#1 Are you @zizinho's cousin or relative ?
#2 Do you know @zizinho's witch doctor ? Is she as good as he claims she is ?
#3 What's best witch doctor in Bosnia ?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hi, nice to meet you brother.
Welcome to the wonderful universe that is Tuz
I have 3 question for you :
#1 Are you @zizinho's cousin or relative ?
#2 Do you know @zizinho's witch doctor ? Is she as good as he claims she is ?
#3 What's best witch doctor in Bosnia ?
-my cousins all hate me, therefore they all hate Juve. just look at Kolasinac, he even chose Arsenal over us
-i wanna hear about witch doctors as well

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore. I have been a Juve fan since 94. I was foremost a Roberto Baggio and Italy fan before becoming a Juve fan. In fact, I support Juve because Baggio was playing for us back then. In the end he left but I remain a juventini :)
Welcome. What a coincidence, I'm also a Juve fan since 1994. How old are you? :)

- - - Updated - - -

lol, welcome but we are not playing badly.

- - - Updated - - -

3 newbies in 1 page? :shifty:

Welcome!

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
You're very welcome to my forums. If you need any help or if any troublesome members like Maddy are giving you a hard time then don't hesitate to PM me and I will deal with it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Hello everyone! Thank you for accepting me. I am 31 years old ,from Romania.I've been an Juventus suporter since the 1996/1997 season through good and bad.My idol back then was Alessandro Del Piero ,and i remember wanting to be like him when i grow up.Anyhow ,nice to meet you all! Looking forward to our discussions here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)