NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (8 Viewers)

Tiboo

Jul 25, 2016
Hello,
I'm 22, from Belgium and a Juve's fan since 2003. I was used to go on a french's forum but that one shut down.
I discover this site cause of my friend google after tipping Juventus forum :D.
I don't have a lot of time to search all the informations about Juve's transfer/news that's why I like to go on a forum :p

If you need any information feel free to contact me ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hey guys! New soccer/football fan from the United States. I decided to get into football and I love it! Been playing FIFA 16 and I started playing with Juventus and liked playing with them in Career Mode. My favorite football player is Claudio Marchisio. He's fun to use in FIFA. I do need to learn Italian though :p Can you guys give me a quick history about the team? Thanks!
A claudio fan :heart:

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
Ciao!
Io sono Mike, fan from USA since 2014, and forum lurker since 2015. Finally decided to make an account, really enjoy the site. I am hoping that Juve wins UCL finally as I was heartbroken last June. Italians need to dominate again, and Juventus will be the ones to bring that glory to Italy again. Of all the big clubs, Juventus feels more like a true team rather than a conglomerate of $$$. I like that they are family run (sort of?) and feel like they truly care about the team and the fans, not just the $. And the fans are not fair-weather (madristas). I also am a rabid Steelers fan for NFL here as I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I've been taking Italian lessons to get more in touch with my heritage, slowly but surely since March. Favorite player marchisio, looking forward to 16/17! Forza Juve!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ciao!
Mi chiamo Mike, fan from USA since 2014, and forum lurker since 2015. Finally decided to make an account, really enjoy the site. I am hoping that Juve wins UCL finally as I was heartbroken last June. Italians need to dominate again, and Juventus will be the ones to bring that glory to Italy again. Of all the big clubs, Juventus feels more like a true team rather than a conglomerate of $$$. I like that they are family run (sort of?) and feel like they truly care about the team and the fans, not just the $. And the fans are not fair-weather (madristas). I also am a rabid Steelers fan for NFL here as I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I've been taking Italian lessons to get more in touch with my heritage, slowly but surely since March. Favorite player marchisio, looking forward to 16/17! Forza Juve!
I love that I dislike so much about you already :D.

Good luck with the Italian lessons though, learning new languages is always good.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,731
    :lol:

Yeah, I don't get the disappearing ballz thing.

But welcome to all the Marchisio fanboys. I'm one myself.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    :D

I went back in the thread to when I joined, to see about ball cupping, but alas there was none. There was Dusan telling me that Byrone is completely hairless, "like an old tire", though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)