NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (25 Viewers)

Jan 2, 2017
Hi guys!

I am new in here so take an occasion to introduce myself.
My name is Adrea (Andrzej) Zdebski and wish to share my story with all of you.

"In summer 1989 Scirea visited Poland as an observer to watch Górnik Zabrze, against which Juventus was to play in the UEFA Cup. On 3 September 1989 a car carrying him collided head-on with a truck near Babsk. The car carried four canisters of gasoline in the trunk (a common practice in Poland at that time due to frequent gas shortages), which exploded upon impact, killing Scirea and two of three other passengers. "

I am this fourth - survived passenger and hope to share a bit of my memories. I will upload a couple of never seen photos.

Thank you and hello to all of you once again.

Ps. Where can I post it ?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hi guys!

I am new in here so take an occasion to introduce myself.
My name is Adrea (Andrzej) Zdebski and wish to share my story with all of you.

"In summer 1989 Scirea visited Poland as an observer to watch Górnik Zabrze, against which Juventus was to play in the UEFA Cup. On 3 September 1989 a car carrying him collided head-on with a truck near Babsk. The car carried four canisters of gasoline in the trunk (a common practice in Poland at that time due to frequent gas shortages), which exploded upon impact, killing Scirea and two of three other passengers. "

I am this fourth - survived passenger and hope to share a bit of my memories. I will upload a couple of never seen photos.

Thank you and hello to all of you once again.

Ps. Where can I post it ?
Wow. Welcome and can't wait to read your story. You can post in Scirea's thread or create a new one. Let's ask mods what's the best place. @Mark @Salvo

PS. Jakbyś miał jakieś pytania to pisz na priv. ;)
@radekas

Jan 2, 2017
Thank you for your welcome, I will post it this afternoon.

Ps. Dobrze, dziekuje Piotr. Syn pomaga mi z językiem angielskim, ale bede pamiętał o Tobie.

Ps.2 You guys will delete two of your comments very soon. Believe me.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Im curious did you also edit the Gaetano Scirea wiki page? Or did you write the article?

In summer 1989 Scirea visited Poland as an observer to watch Górnik Zabrze, against which Juventus was to play in the UEFA Cup. On 3 September 1989 a car carrying him collided head-on with a truck near Babsk. The car carried four canisters of gasoline in the trunk (a common practice in Poland at that time due to frequent gas shortages), which exploded upon impact, killing Scirea and two of three other passengers.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaetano_Scirea#Death

http://storiedicalcio.altervista.org/blog/gaetano_scirea.html

Jan 2, 2017
forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?p=888542#888542

Polish version - just now translating to English

- - - Updated - - -

Already placed, if it should be somewhere else please help me to move it. Also many sorry for mistakes in English.
If you have any question feel free to ask me.
Thank you,

Andrzej

pphoenix

Jan 5, 2017
Hey guys Milan fan here , visiting this forum for a long time as a guest but then I thought I should register so here I am , no need to bash me though I just like having discussions with fellow calcio supporters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)