NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (54 Viewers)

dard

Feb 21, 2017
Hi all. I am a new member in this forum, from Kosovo, fan since 2002. My first shirt was Zidane's, even though at the time, he was a Real Madrid player I just loved the black & white shirt and started watching Juve matches. I visited this forum a lot before creating an account and now I am happy that I am part of this community. Forza Juve.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Hi all. I am a new member in this forum, from Kosovo, fan since 2002. My first shirt was Zidane's, even though at the time, he was a Real Madrid player I just loved the black & white shirt and started watching Juve matches. I visited this forum a lot before creating an account and now I am happy that I am part of this community. Forza Juve.
Welcome.

Who do you prefer, Del Piero or Zlatan?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What are your thoughts on Allegri's hot daughter, Valentina? Would you bang her even though she has the same face as him?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Hi guys.

Long time Juve fan here, Juve and football passion passed down in the family. I've read this forum a couple of times, and I finally decided to contribute. A lot of my family ranges from many places (Roma, Genoa, Napoli) so I follow Serie A in general quite a lot besides just Juve.

Looking forward to discussing tings and engaging here.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hi guys.

Long time Juve fan here, Juve and football passion passed down in the family. I've read this forum a couple of times, and I finally decided to contribute. A lot of my family ranges from many places (Roma, Genoa, Napoli) so I follow Serie A in general quite a lot besides just Juve.

Looking forward to discussing tings and engaging here.
Welcome aboard

rimoboy

Mar 3, 2017
Hello everobody. my name is rimone im from morocco.like all moroccan i like football, and for sure juventus is my favorite.
with players like del piero ive enjoyed the beauty of football.
anyway im here in this website i hope we will share a moments of joy and happiness with our lover team J U V E N T U S

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hello everobody. my name is rimone im from morocco.like all moroccan i like football, and for sure juventus is my favorite.
with players like del piero ive enjoyed the beauty of football.
anyway im here in this website i hope we will share a moments of joy and happiness with our lover team J U V E N T U S
Welcome. Who do you think is the best defender in Juventus?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Mandzukic!

No, but that's like asking which kid is favorite. Each of the BBC are just great and the best at their own thing. It changes from time to time but right now I say Chiellini.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mandzukic!

No, but that's like asking which kid is favorite. Each of the BBC are just great and the best at their own thing. It changes from time to time but right now I say Chiellini.
Mandzo is #1

He didn't ask you.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You are one of the less likeable ones here.
You are third most likeable after voller n siamak, if it wasn't for nasty -rep messages would be 2nd after siamak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)