NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hello, i'm Francesco. I am a juventus fan since i was a baby, but am also a lover of football. Therefore, i'll try to be objective as much as i can in my posts. thanks everybody and once again hello
Welcome mate.

Make sure not to follow Massimo Di Culo on Twitter if you want to enjoy life. That guy lives to ruin our lives. :(

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
Hey : ) after reading the forum as an "unregistered spy" for about a year, decided it was time to create an account.
I'm a 27 year old juve fan from Belgium

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hey : ) after reading the forum as an "unregistered spy" for about a year, decided it was time to create an account.
I'm a 27 year old juve fan from Belgium
Welcome. What is your opinion about Witsel, Wilmots, the importance of tactics, and Gucci or Louis Vuitton ?

There's another Belgian already posting here, @Zacheryah
cheers :tup:

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
Welcome. What is your opinion about Witsel, Wilmots, the importance of tactics, and Gucci or Louis Vuitton ?

cheers :tup:
witsel: slow overrated player who only plays the NT because of Wilmots love for standard de liege boys
wilmots: I have wasted to many breaths on this man...

Gucci ; )

- - - Updated - - -

maybe with an experienced tactical coach and without some of the "key" players we can go far in 2018 ^^

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
witsel: slow overrated player who only plays the NT because of Wilmots love for standard de liege boys

Gucci ; )

- - - Updated - - -

maybe with an experienced tactical coach and without some of the "key" players we can go far in 2018 ^^
the correct answer is "i dont wear purses"

All yours @Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Gucci ; )

- - - Updated - - -

Wilmots makes Witsel play that way. When he is played on his actual position he is a different player entirely. Just look at the Ireland game.

Jul 19, 2016
Ciao ragazzi! Mi chiamo Giovani e sono nuovo sù questo forum. Ho un piccolo problema e ho pensato che qualcuno qui mi potrebbe aiutare. Vivo attualmente in Svizzera e vorrei vedere le prossime partite di calcio di serie A e Champions League. Ho la connessione a internet con fibra, quindi vorrei vederle online, ma non so esattamente dove andare a guardarle.
Cercando sù internet ho trovato qualcosa de genere: iwantpublicity.tv/serie-a-streaming livescore.land/it
Mi sapete dire se sono validi??? Pùo qualcuno suggerirmi altri siti o metodi per poter guardare le partite???
Ciao Giovanni, anche io ho avuto il tuo stesso problema quando mi trovavo in Russia per lavoro e dopo diverse ricerche ho trovato questi due siti ottimi:

https://www.iwantpublicity.it/champions-league
https://www.iwantpublicity.it/serie-a

Solitamente la qualita' dei video e' buona anche se a volte dovevo collegarmi diverso tempo prima per potere avere una connessione stabile!
Spero di aver risolto il tuo problema, ciaooooo

rcangas

Jul 24, 2016
Hey guys! New soccer/football fan from the United States. I decided to get into football and I love it! Been playing FIFA 16 and I started playing with Juventus and liked playing with them in Career Mode. My favorite football player is Claudio Marchisio. He's fun to use in FIFA. I do need to learn Italian though :p Can you guys give me a quick history about the team? Thanks!

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Hey guys! New soccer/football fan from the United States. I decided to get into football and I love it! Been playing FIFA 16 and I started playing with Juventus and liked playing with them in Career Mode. My favorite football player is Claudio Marchisio. He's fun to use in FIFA. I do need to learn Italian though Can you guys give me a quick history about the team? Thanks!
:tup: enjoy your stay here... As for history there is much to learn, but first, just learn to despise inter milan and it's tranny sister ac milan and the other 3 self proclaimed rivals (for us) named as roma, ssc napoli and ac fiorentina... And yiu are in a good start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)