NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (14 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hello fellow juventini, I was really surprised no one had taken this username before, but I'm glad it's mine :D

I've been a juve fan since 2006. My all time favorite players are Del Piero (I wish I had seen the great man during his peak), Buffon and Marchisio as all of represent what Juve is all about! I'm looking forward to discuss with y'all the variety of topics that involve our great club.

Forza Juve!
Del Piero was during his peak every year every season.

JuveBud

Feb 14, 2016
Hey guys! JuveBud here! I'm a die hard Juve fan and am so excited to have finally found a platform where I can discuss my favorite team with others. All my friends are bandwagon Madrid or Barca fans so it gets super annoying!! I'm really excited for our matchup against Bayern! I have a gut feeling that we are going to pull an upset on them. I mean do they have any defenders left? We should have no problem against defenders from their 5th division amateur club!! I can't wait to see Morata score a hattrick on them with Vidal and Coman shedding tears and begging us to take them back!!! Forza Juve!!! Fanculo Bayern!!!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Hey guys! JuveBud here! I'm a die hard Juve fan and am so excited to have finally found a platform where I can discuss my favorite team with others. All my friends are bandwagon Madrid or Barca fans so it gets super annoying!! I'm really excited for our matchup against Bayern! I have a gut feeling that we are going to pull an upset on them. I mean do they have any defenders left? We should have no problem against defenders from their 5th division amateur club!! I can't wait to see Morata score a hattrick on them with Vidal and Coman shedding tears and begging us to take them back!!! Forza Juve!!! Fanculo Bayern!!!
nice avatar
your avatar was my avatar for long time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)