NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (13 Viewers)

Ahmadjuve

Apr 9, 2015
Hi guys.

I am from indonesia ( jakarta ).
Can not speak or read italian.
but my english is not too bad.
i am active in Indonesian Juventini Forum / IndoJuve / ( Juventus Kaskus Community )

Grazie :)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Hi guys.

I am from indonesia ( jakarta ).
Can not speak or read italian.
but my english is not too bad.
i am active in Indonesian Juventini Forum / IndoJuve / ( Juventus Kaskus Community )

Grazie :)
don't worry about your english.tuz will help to improve your english. Writing and speaking always helps! I learned english recently so I figured I would practice... I also speak Italian, and English.im a bianconeri.ir member ( iranian juventus forum) I hope you enjoy this forums.

Ahmadjuve

Apr 9, 2015
don't worry about your english.tuz will help to improve your english. Writing and speaking always helps! I learned english recently so I figured I would practice... I also speak Italian, and English.im a bianconeri.ir member (juventus iranian forum) I hope you enjoy this forums.
Thank you.

What tuz is it?

I just hope i have many juventini friends here. :D

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am from the Netherlands and I'm 18 years old. I checked this site for some weeks and now i decided to subscribe.
My first touch with Juventus was Buffon when i was 6 (?) years old and then i was in love with the club. When I was young i wanted to be as great as him, but I was obvisiouly not good enough haha. My English is horrible but i hope you will understand it all. Oh and i can read/speak a little bit Italian.

Forza Juve!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I have lived here for 6 years, so not that bad, but not good enough to take part in polish speaking Juve forums :D.
Improving daily, though
You can hang out and watch our games with the Polish Juve fans to improve your language :)
http://www.forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?t=23944&start=510

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

I am from the Netherlands and I'm 18 years old. I checked this site for some weeks and now i decided to subscribe.
My first touch with Juventus was Buffon when i was 6 (?) years old and then i was in love with the club. When I was young i wanted to be as great as him, but I was obvisiouly not good enough haha. My English is horrible but i hope you will understand it all. Oh and i can read/speak a little bit Italian.

Forza Juve!
Welcome. You sound like a native speaker compared to such users as Lion.

Jul 15, 2006
Hi All

a couple of days reader, I have decided to join.
I am Italian, born in Turin, and I live in Wroclaw, Poland. I am member of an italian Juventus Forum, and I just found You guys.

Forza Juve
Welcome.
Hi Guys,

Forza Juve!
Welcome. Send me a Käässoufle from FEBO bruh

Valentino

Hi Guys,

Forza Juve!
Welcome, we're not all masters of english here, it's ok. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)