NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (15 Viewers)

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Hey guys, new member here.

I'm from Germany and follow Juve(on and off) since about the mid 90's.
Still remember those teams with guys like Zidana, Nedved, Del Piero, Deschamps, Henry etc.

My team in Germany is Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Hope for some fun times in these forums.

Cheers :pint:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Still remember those teams with guys like Zidana, Nedved, Del Piero, Deschamps, Henry etc.

Welcome :beer:

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Thanks guys.
Though, I'll keep my pants on. :lol2:

do you have any info on what are the transfer plans for Gladbach this summer? also how do you rate you team next season? any chance of reaching CL spots with a stronger Wolfsburg and always competitive Dortmund, Schalke and Leverkusen...
We might go for another striker, as soon as we're able to unload Luuk de Jong and Peniel Mlapa.

The signings of Hahn, Traore, Hazard, Johnson and Sommmer are really good and should help add some depth to our squad.

As for the CL. I doubt we've got a realistic chance and the only way we'll make it is if we're playing a great season and two out of those five struggle quite a bit.
They've got way more financial possibilities that either result in good results over many years or extra financial sponsors(Bayer, Volkswagen, Gazprom).

BTW: Our starting eleven could look like this:

----------------Kruse-------Raffael---------------

-Hazard-----------------------------Hahn--------

------------------Xhaka-----Kramer------------

-Wendt--------Dominguez---Stranzl--------Johnson-

-----------------------Sommer-------------------

With guys like Herrmann, Traore(wingers), Hrgota(ST), Dahoud, Nordtveit(central mid) and Dames(LB), Jantschke + Brouwers(CB) and Korb(RB) adding some pressure from the bench.

It's too bad that we lost out on Ginter(still Freiburg), Choupou-Mouting(Schalke) and Drmic(now Leverkusen) even though we already had advanced discussions with them.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

You dont happen to be an ahtropologist? If you are then your in perfect timing, sit back and observe utter chaos :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)