NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

Apr 4, 2014
Very new to the Forum. I've been a Juve Fan all of my life. My name is Tom Cintione and I'm from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Looking forward to chatting with some of you in the future. FORZA JUVE

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Very new to the Forum. I've been a Juve Fan all of my life. My name is Tom Cintione and I'm from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Looking forward to chatting with some of you in the future. FORZA JUVE
Welcome.

Actually it's kinda weird, because you will be using my old and first nick on this forum :D

Nikola

May 21, 2009
So..

Where do i begin?

I'm Nikola,born in Pula (Croatia) on 5th of march 1985. I'm in happy relationship with Anita (my girlfriend obviously..) for almost 5 yrs now (time goes by quickly,heh..).

Currently i'm a studying to be a lawyer and i hope that i will finish soon because i did break every possible deadline till now,heh..

Juventus?

Long story actually... :)

To make it short,i have a friend who is passionate fan of Inter and his brothers like Milan (they have italian blood because in my region italian minority is strongly integrated and we are only 100km from italian border,we learn italian language in schools etc...) ,so i thought that for a sake of competiton between us it would be wise to cheer for Juventus :evil:

The rest is history.. The :vidal: for Juve last almost a decade and half now..,before of that i didn't even watched soccer/football to be honest,not even our biggest country success (3rd place at WC '98)..

JuventuZ :) ?

Been here for a while now... I started browsing here at 2007 (or 2006? i'm not sure..) but i decided to register myself at 2009. It all started by using my Mr.Google friend as i tried to find some site where i can see some information about Juventus (General) and Calciopoli affair..

Transfer rumours,matches and player discussion are categories that interests me,so i will try to be active there (depends on my free time..). I am aware of possible land mines khm... people which are always right and in fight mood, but i'll try to keep it calm and steady as i'm not a kind of people which likes to confront with others (if i'm not extremely forced to get involved -.-)

and.. That is it for now :)

Greetings 2 All (especially Balkan supporters) and i hope that i can contribute with my opinion to this community :xfinger:

Forza ragazzi ;)

P.S. Sorry for grammar mistakes because i'm a lil' bit rusty,but i will try to get myself together ASAP!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i wonder how many people here registered because they became awed by my posts and are my fans now?

probably all of them. thank god for me, otherwise this forum would have terrible traffic.

inuyasha

Apr 28, 2014
Hello there guys, I'm inuyasha, an italian male and obviously a Juventus fan :D I'm here to know new bianconeri brothers from everywhere in order to speak about our beloved vecchia signora. I'm bianconero since i was a child... and thanks to god for that! Cheers :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hello there guys, I'm inuyasha, an italian male and obviously a Juventus fan :D I'm here to know new bianconeri brothers from everywhere in order to speak about our beloved vecchia signora. I'm bianconero since i was a child... and thanks to god for that! Cheers :)
Good luck with that. :lol:

eim.kasp

May 6, 2014
Hello everyone, I am happy to find active international Juve fans commutinty online.
I am Eimantas from Lithuania. I am 20 years old. I am fan of juventus since 13 years old, when I've got my firs Nedved Nr 11 shirt.

I am programmer and do that for a living, focusing in web development (if you're interested more about that this is my personal website: kasperiunas dot com - no links allowed :( ).

I also a big fan of F1 and Ferrari.

Looking forward to spend some good time in there and get to know to other members better as the time passes. By the way I am planing to go to Turin for final season game with Cagliari so if you mind helping or accepting me for a few nights stay feel feel free to advice anything in this topic: (they do not allow to place links :( )C I would do free web development during my stay :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)