NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (13 Viewers)

Matjusz

Jan 7, 2014
Hello.
My name is Matthew (Mateusz), I'm from Poland (Ostrów Wielkopolski - if somebody wants to know).
I saw Juve in TV for the first time about '97/'98 - I don't know why I chose Bianconeri (I was just a kid then), but I don't remember myself supporting any other team.
I realize that my English is worse than my Italian, but I think that's not a problem here. ;)
Why I'm here? I was looking for some non-polish forum about Juventus and I ended up here.
Forza Juve & Happy New Year! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
That made me smile too :D

I suspected trolling at first, but being as gullible as I am I just figured it's his way of saying he was born into a Juve family. As in, his dad being a juventino when he busted dat nut in his mom.

I'm aware I might be very wrong though.
You are very right indeed. My mum is a Juve fan and so is dad. In the spring three generations of my family (my 15 and 19 years old kids will be there too) will go to the JS to watch a game together, no trolling at all!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You are very right indeed. My mum is a Juve fan and so is dad. In the spring three generations of my family (my 15 and 19 years old kids will be there too) will go to the JS to watch a game together, no trolling at all!
Nice! :beer:

Which game(s) are you gonna attend?

Hello.
My name is Matthew (Mateusz), I'm from Poland (Ostrów Wielkopolski - if somebody wants to know).
I saw Juve in TV for the first time about '97/'98 - I don't know why I chose Bianconeri (I was just a kid then), but I don't remember myself supporting any other team.
I realize that my English is worse than my Italian, but I think that's not a problem here. ;)
Why I'm here? I was looking for some non-polish forum about Juventus and I ended up here.
Forza Juve & Happy New Year! :)
Been reading Zach's and Bezzy's posts, have we? :p

Welcome, dude!

Homero Vidal

Jan 3, 2014
Hi everybody,
Let me introduce mysefl, my name is Homero and I am from Mexico, even though right now I'm living in the USA. I liked Juventus since I was a kid, but I fell in love of the team with the 2002-03 Champions League.
Being Juventino has made me learn italian, make a trip to Torino and registered to this forum hoping to make friends and have a good time talking about the best club in the world.

Forza Juve!

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Ciao tutti!

Hello, Im from Guatemala, Juve follower and Azurra supporter since I have memory, around the late 90s I grew admiring the team and so many awesome players on the squad.
A special place to DP in my mind, and finally decided to register after been a lurker for the past few months.
I hope to have a great time here with everyone.
Cheers. :theflag:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ciao tutti!

Hello, Im from Guatemala, Juve follower and Azurra supporter since I have memory, around the late 90s I grew admiring the team and so many awesome players on the squad.
A special place to DP in my mind, and finally decided to register after been a lurker for the past few months.
I hope to have a great time here with everyone.
Cheers. :theflag:
asl?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)