NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Hello guys, I am 46 and have been a Juve fan for 47 years. I am Italian but married to a Geordie lass, luckily Newcastle were the same colours as us.
When I was much younger I had a season ticket to watch the great Juventus team with the likes of Platini, Boniek, Tardelli and Paolo Rossi.
I have lived in London for 5 years and love the EPL apart from Serie A. I was lucky enough to be forced to sell my ticket for Juventus-Liverpool at the Heysel: unfortunately, the guy who bought my ticket, came back with severe post-traumatic stress and is still taking medications.
When the Calciopoli scandal erupted, I was shocked at first and angry at Moggi for taking us down. After reading all the paperwork from the trials, I am convinced that our relegation has been one of the biggest farces in the world of sport.
Of today's Juve, I love players like Vidal (I am a rugbyman too and Vidal would have been a great rugby player), Tevez and Barzagli, although I believe that the class of Pogba is immense.
I hope to be around this forum in the future, it seems very nice. I used to hang around Juvefc.com which has been off for a while.
Well, that's all for now folks and ... FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello guys, I am 46 and have been a Juve fan for 47 years. I am Italian but married to a Geordie lass, luckily Newcastle were the same colours as us.
When I was much younger I had a season ticket to watch the great Juventus team with the likes of Platini, Boniek, Tardelli and Paolo Rossi.
I have lived in London for 5 years and love the EPL apart from Serie A. I was lucky enough to be forced to sell my ticket for Juventus-Liverpool at the Heysel: unfortunately, the guy who bought my ticket, came back with severe post-traumatic stress and is still taking medications.
When the Calciopoli scandal erupted, I was shocked at first and angry at Moggi for taking us down. After reading all the paperwork from the trials, I am convinced that our relegation has been one of the biggest farces in the world of sport.
Of today's Juve, I love players like Vidal (I am a rugbyman too and Vidal would have been a great rugby player), Tevez and Barzagli, although I believe that the class of Pogba is immense.
I hope to be around this forum in the future, it seems very nice. I used to hang around Juvefc.com which has been off for a while.
Well, that's all for now folks and ... FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That made me smile too :D

I suspected trolling at first, but being as gullible as I am I just figured it's his way of saying he was born into a Juve family. As in, his dad being a juventino when he busted dat nut in his mom.

I'm aware I might be very wrong though.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
That made me smile too :D

I suspected trolling at first, but being as gullible as I am I just figured it's his way of saying he was born into a Juve family. As in, his dad being a juventino when he busted dat nut in his mom.

I'm aware I might be very wrong though.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)