NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (12 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
De Boer is a legend!!!

You should look for Janna on the forums, you and her sure have a lot in common. She might even call you at her house where she will play with you, sit in your lap, talk dirty to you and just when you are prepearing to pull out your di*k, she'll perform a "Badass Vidal" on you and tell you to put the mouse back in the house cause that was her way of saying "i want to be your best friend for ever and ever so no fuc*y-fuc*y for you".....yeah, dat is some cold shit! Damn, i hope you are not a virgin!

Oh, and welcome! I like that you have lived in Turin. Some good teams came out of that town....
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lukson

Nov 5, 2012
Hello,
My name is Luke. I was born and raised in the Southland.
I started supporting Juventus (post farsopoli) in college, so I missed out on watching the greats from the 90's and prior.
Stars come and go, so I wasn't attracted to Juve by any particular player.
(I do have favorites now like Chiellini, Bonucci, and Marchisio)
It was the club's history and mentality (grinta) that made me a fan of the Old Lady.
Two consecutive seventh placed finishes before winning the league undefeated made last season that much more memorable~!
:theflag:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I too am a fan of Juventus, the Old Lady. I am in Indiana, USA. I love Serie A and Ligue 1.
I like you already!

De Boer is a legend!!!

You should look for Janna on the forums, you and her sure have a lot in common. She might even call you at her house where she will play with you, sit in your lap, talk dirty to you and just when you are prepearing to pull out your di*k, she'll perform a "Badass Vidal" on you and tell you to put the mouse back in the house cause that was her way of saying "i want to be your best friend for ever and ever so no fuc*y-fuc*y for you".....yeah, dat is some cold shit! Damn, i hope you are not a virgin!

Oh, and welcome! I like that you have lived in Turin. Some good teams came out of that town....
Contender for post of the year :lol: :tup:

Nov 5, 2012
Hi, everyone! New member and fan of Juventus! I have developed a passion for football over the last couple years, but never really had a favorite team until I started watching serie a and juve! The EPL is great and all, but for some reason I just find serie a more entertaining. Anyway glad to join the forum and I must say so far, I have been on other forums and this is the best one out there so well done! :hellyes: Glad to be a part of it and forza Juve!

*Sabu*

Nov 5, 2012
Hi everybody!
My name is Patricia and I'm from Switzerland.
Football was always important, especially the Italian Team.
This year, I became Juventus fan.
My faves are Buffon and Pirlo.

Sorry, my English is not very well, but I hope you understand it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)