NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (7 Viewers)

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Wow! Thanks everyone for being so nice and welcoming!
I'm glad to know I passed Irish's test.
Nice to meet another Juventina in Kate! Are there other girls here or not really?
Melo-Mein bilkool teek hoon, tum sunao. (Maaf kardijiye, meri Urdu kamzor hai :) )
Ahmed-Chai please.
Tommy-Sorry no sharaab for me but more for you then, no?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,103
    Hello!
    I hope everyone is doing well wherever they are in the world.
    I've been a visitor on this forum for some time but finally got it together and decided to make an account.

I'm in my early 20s and a fairly new calcio fan compared to a lot of people but I was introduced to Juve during the 2010 World Cup and began to do some reading on it. Needless to say, I was really impressed by the club and all of its great work and players. I live in a state where most people I know are Barca or Real fans and kept trying to convince me to start following either team (which I can't really seem too). At any rate, I became a fan during a less than great period but in a strange way I'm glad I did during that time. I kept wanting to believe (and I staunchly do) that Juve is a better team than Barca or Real could ever be, despite all the losses. There was something very special about Juventus to me and it is my only favorite club team. Having seen Juve go through a poor season made me love and respect the team all that much more when it was doing very well. My only regret is that I didn't get to see the magic of Del Piero like many lucky people on this forum seem to. Still, I'm just glad I got on the Juve boat at all.

Aside from watching football (I hate calling it soccer), I love reading, watching movies, listening to music, spending time with my wonderful family, traveling, and learning new things. In essence, stuff that most people like to do.

I hope to be Juve fan for a long time to come and I'm quite sure that it won't be difficult. Additionally, it will be nice to meet and become friends with all of you here and talk about our wonderful team...especially since everyone I know who follows football looks at me funny when I say Juventus is my favorite team.

Regards!
    Awesome story, Aameer. :tup: Thanks for sharing that.

I think for many of us, it was more the challenging times for the club where they were tested that we realized we were truly major fans of the club.

Welcome!

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Nice to meet another Juventina in Kate! Are there other girls here or not really?
    Melo-Mein bilkool teek hoon, tum sunao. (Maaf kardijiye, meri Urdu kamzor hai :) )
    Ahmed-Chai please.
    There's a good handful of us, I think there about seven active ones.

Dec 31, 2008
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Which Punjabi rapper is that?
    Ahmed-Chai please.
    Definitely :beer:
    Welcome.

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
    Hi everyone!!

I'm the new cookie. I'm 25, born and raised in Bosnia & Herzegovina, I am a Bianconero since 1996. My favourite players in Juve ever are Pavel, ADP, Davids and Montero.

Other than Juve, I study English Language and Literature, I enjoy music (mostly instrumentals, OSTs and similar shit), I love movies, cartoons and series. My favourite is Star Wars, as can be seen from my nickname.

I don't like to talk about myself, so if you want to know anything just ask me. :)

Aameer

May 6, 2012
    Ali-I'm a bit more relaxed considering that it's off-season. Talk to me again when the games begin since football has a tendency to bring out the best and worst in me...although I hope I'm not too bratty.
    Ahmed-Dhono meri waldein Karachi ke. Aap?
    Ford-Thank you.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Hi everyone!!

I'm the new cookie. I'm 25, born and raised in Bosnia & Herzegovina, I am a Bianconero since 1996. My favourite players in Juve ever are Pavel, ADP, Davids and Montero.

Other than Juve, I study English Language and Literature, I enjoy music (mostly instrumentals, OSTs and similar shit), I love movies, cartoons and series. My favourite is Star Wars, as can be seen from my nickname.

I don't like to talk about myself, so if you want to know anything just ask me. :)
    Bosnia :delpiero:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    i didnt announce myself..my bad

name is Kojo...hail from Trinidad & Tobago...

was a juve fan since cable tv came to my country in 1996..when i saw juventus i was like

been married to the old lady ever since right through the ups and downs...serie b was a hellfire that burned to a crisp weak supporters...separated the goats from the sheep...im proud to be Juve....we cant be considered die hard fans..why? because we dont and we wont die...

forza la juve la juve la juve ale!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)