NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (36 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've just joined this forum, been reading more than posting though. Thoroughly enjoying this forum and all the insight from it, though I've realized a lot of the posters have been posting here a lot so there are loads of inside jokes and messages!
If you ever get Husted or get the feeling that you are getting Husted...just let it happen.

And welcome. :tup:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 22:57 ----------

WV, I live 5 minutes from Burke. 20 minutes from Andy. 80 minutes from D.C.

I'll probably park at Shady Grove and take the Metro in.
:tuttosport:

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
It's alright, I've learnt not to take anything on the internet too seriously, as well as life.. sometimes. Plus, no one can see my tears over the computer screen :D I've got a hunch that most of the posters here have been Juve fans longer than I have been born!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yes, there are some that have been Juve fans for 20 plus years. So you can learn a lot.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 01:11 ----------

If you ever get Husted or get the feeling that you are getting Husted...just let it happen.

And welcome. :tup:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 22:57 ----------

:tuttosport:
We should all try to stay at the same hotel, this is where you come in.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Yes, there are some that have been Juve fans for 20 plus years. So you can learn a lot.
Yeah definitely! I've watched a lot of footage of Juve in the great 80s though, felt wrong not to! I've got to say though, I've been blessed to have watched Juve during Lippi's tenure, watching them play was incredible.

How did you all become Juventini? I still remember when I was 4 I was in Rome (My dad is from Rome, well actually Bari but it's a long story) and I wanted to buy an Atalanta (another long story) jersey but they were out, they only had Milan, Roma and Juve jerseys left. Bought myself the Juventus jersey, never bought another jersey.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,069
    When I see your user title, in my head I hear Jimi Hendrix singing, "Hey Joe, whatcha doin' with that panini in your hand." :sergio:

May 3, 2012
    Hi there! My name is Giannis (like Avoccato) and I 'm from Greece, that suffers from financial problems. Anyway, I support Juve since 2003. The -3-1- victory against Real M. was awesome. Pinturicchio, Trezeguet, Nedved. All of them scored that night and Buffon saved a penalty. How could it be possible not to support Juve since that night?

I think that juventuz.org and its members are fantastic. They 're the most reliable source of information for our team.

See you in the other topics.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,072
    I don't think this is the appropriate thread but to summarize, I'm 16 been supporting Juve my entire life (was lucky enough to watch them when they dominated Europe). Lived all around the world, watched every home game from 2004 till 2008 when I lived in France, then I moved to Malaysia where I live now. I'm Italian-Malaysian :) I think I'll start posting more than just reading from now on, you're all very friendly (and actually feisty at the same time)! I met Nedved in France and have his signed black jersey from when we were in B! Also have the entire teams signatures on the team photo thanks to Pavel. And finally my favorite player used to be Zambrotta until he left and broke my heart, used to idolize the guy. Now Chiello is, naturally as I play CB in football. Where are most of you all from? I see a lot of Australians, Americans and Arabs!
    We kind of do things alphabetically on the Tuz.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,073
    Hi there! My name is Giannis (like Avoccato) and I 'm from Greece, that suffers from financial problems. Anyway, I support Juve since 2003. The -3-1- victory against Real M. was awesome. Pinturicchio, Trezeguet, Nedved. All of them scored that night and Buffon saved a penalty. How could it be possible not to support Juve since that night?

I think that juventuz.org and its members are fantastic. They 're the most reliable source of information for our team.

See you in the other topics.
    That has to be one of my favorite Juve moments of the past decade, hands down.

Welcome!

moh3n

May 15, 2012
    Hi Giani ... welcome to our juventini home .... I joined in juventuz 2 days ago.... anD i enjoyed of it ... here the best forum for me...thank you guys...you are my best friends

moh3n

May 15, 2012
    I had 9 year ! I was watching juventus vs Real Madrid...Nedved scored and I was feeled and got and run...run run run and SHOOTED the WALL ( oh what the finish :D ) I was unconscious of pain :D It is the my childhoold memory of Juventus

Jan 5, 2011
    Hi, I have posted in Juventuz forum for a while without knowing the existence of this thread. Thought I need a proper introduction as well.

I am from Viet Nam, 24 years old, has been studying in America for 2 years. I have been supporting Juventus since 1996, the night of the Champions League final. I remembered it was 2 am or sth, I wake up seeing my father watching that game, Juventus won so I became her fan since then.:p Del Piero is my most and only favorite player because 3 reasons: (1) he plays for Juventus, (2) he is talented in the field and a gentleman off the field, (3) I have the same birthday with him. The reason number (3) sounds ridiculous but some how it makes me feel like it is fate for me to like him and support Juventus. My goal for the future is visiting Italy one day, especially Turin city. That's it for my introduction. :hellyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)