NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (27 Viewers)

moh3n

May 15, 2012
Hi guys I'm Mohsen from Iran... I'm 19 and I love Juve from 2000.. ... juve the Best in My heart...I'm happy for joining in juventuz forum and i wanna find friends in this place.Excuse me because my English language is weak, promise to you improve it :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Thanks !!! You can tell me Mosi instead of Moh :p
Ok Mosi, a couple of questions.

1. What do you think of Dolan?
2. What do you think of Giovinco?
3. What do you think of Moratti?
4. What do you think of Agnelli?
5. What do you think of Zingaro?
6. What do you think of Del Piero?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,048
    Cheers, Mohsen, and welcome! :D We have other Persian juventini on the forums here.

And don't mind the mess in the kitchen. We're having a bit of a food fight lately now that the regular season is over. (Which we do every season.)

moh3n

May 15, 2012
    Thank all .... you are my best juventini friends

and your Question :

1. What do you think of Dolan?

i dont know Dolan .. Who is he ?

2. What do you think of Giovinco?

He is a beautiful player and but I dont like it because he claims

3. What do you think of Moratti?

He is a Piece of shit

4. What do you think of Agnelli?

i Love L'Avvocato ... he was a man ,actually

5. What do you think of Zingaro?

Dont know him

6. What do you think of Del Piero?

The best player and Human in all of the world ... he isn't one player alone, He is a Perfect Man

moh3n

May 15, 2012
    Cheers, Mohsen, and welcome! :D We have other Persian juventini on the forums here.

And don't mind the mess in the kitchen. We're having a bit of a food fight lately now that the regular season is over. (Which we do every season.)
    :juvefan2: So cute ...
    I am interested of to getting to know Persian juventini in forum ... Can u indtroduce theirs to me

May 14, 2012
    Hi guys I'm Mohsen from Iran... I'm 19 and I love Juve from 2000.. ... juve the Best in My heart...I'm happy for joining in juventuz forum and i wanna find friends in this place.Excuse me because my English language is weak, promise to you improve it :D
    welcome and don't worry about your Englis meine is not soo good too:bandwagon:
    I have one question?? are here any juventinos from Croatia ??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've just joined this forum, been reading more than posting though. Thoroughly enjoying this forum and all the insight from it, though I've realized a lot of the posters have been posting here a lot so there are loads of inside jokes and messages!
    Welcome :)

Regarding the inside jokes, the less you understand, the better off you'll be.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
    Good play son, now head over to the ball cupping thread and give a proper introduction.:D
    I don't think this is the appropriate thread but to summarize, I'm 16 been supporting Juve my entire life (was lucky enough to watch them when they dominated Europe). Lived all around the world, watched every home game from 2004 till 2008 when I lived in France, then I moved to Malaysia where I live now. I'm Italian-Malaysian :) I think I'll start posting more than just reading from now on, you're all very friendly (and actually feisty at the same time)! I met Nedved in France and have his signed black jersey from when we were in B! Also have the entire teams signatures on the team photo thanks to Pavel. And finally my favorite player used to be Zambrotta until he left and broke my heart, used to idolize the guy. Now Chiello is, naturally as I play CB in football. Where are most of you all from? I see a lot of Australians, Americans and Arabs!

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I'm American from outside of D.C. I'm actually a Liverpool fan but I saw Juve play Red Bull a few years back and got to get up close with Del Piero, Trez, Sali, etc. Met a bunch of guys from the forum and had a great time. You'll have a great time here, just remember not to take things too serious.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)