NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (8 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Hi, I have posted in Juventuz forum for a while without knowing the existence of this thread. Thought I need a proper introduction as well.

I am from Viet Nam, 24 years old, has been studying in America for 2 years. I have been supporting Juventus since 1996, the night of the Champions League final. I remembered it was 2 am or sth, I wake up seeing my father watching that game, Juventus won so I became her fan since then.:p Del Piero is my most and only favorite player because 3 reasons: (1) he plays for Juventus, (2) he is talented in the field and a gentleman off the field, (3) I have the same birthday with him. The reason number (3) sounds ridiculous but some how it makes me feel like it is fate for me to like him and support Juventus. My goal for the future is visiting Italy one day, especially Turin city. That's it for my introduction. :hellyes:
Your Reason no1 is really cool :lol:
Other then that, Welcome to you and all the other newbees :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Hello!
I hope everyone is doing well wherever they are in the world.
I've been a visitor on this forum for some time but finally got it together and decided to make an account.

I'm in my early 20s and a fairly new calcio fan compared to a lot of people but I was introduced to Juve during the 2010 World Cup and began to do some reading on it. Needless to say, I was really impressed by the club and all of its great work and players. I live in a state where most people I know are Barca or Real fans and kept trying to convince me to start following either team (which I can't really seem too). At any rate, I became a fan during a less than great period but in a strange way I'm glad I did during that time. I kept wanting to believe (and I staunchly do) that Juve is a better team than Barca or Real could ever be, despite all the losses. There was something very special about Juventus to me and it is my only favorite club team. Having seen Juve go through a poor season made me love and respect the team all that much more when it was doing very well. My only regret is that I didn't get to see the magic of Del Piero like many lucky people on this forum seem to. Still, I'm just glad I got on the Juve boat at all.

Aside from watching football (I hate calling it soccer), I love reading, watching movies, listening to music, spending time with my wonderful family, traveling, and learning new things. In essence, stuff that most people like to do.

I hope to be Juve fan for a long time to come and I'm quite sure that it won't be difficult. Additionally, it will be nice to meet and become friends with all of you here and talk about our wonderful team...especially since everyone I know who follows football looks at me funny when I say Juventus is my favorite team.

Regards!

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Thank you for all the nice welcomes!

JFG- Heh. I've been told that I write the way I speak. Here's to consistency then I guess.
Chester-My personal life is pretty quiet. It could use a bit of stirring up.
Sheik-I'm from the U.S. but my parents are from Pakistan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)