NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
hello!!!!
First I want to apologize because my English is not so good :p
My name is Marko. I am 22 years old and i come from Croatia. i started support Juve when i was 9 years old, thanks to my mom. it was 1998 and Croatia played good in world championship in France so I told my mom to buy me jersey from them. when she came home i was dissapointed. she bought me some black and white jersey with number 10 on the back and the name on it was Del Piero. In that time I didnt know who that player is but since then i spoke to evreybody that my favorite team is Juventus. Now days I am so grateful to my mom cause she bought me that jersey cause Alex is my favorite player and he is best in the world for me, not only as a player but as a man too. well for the begining I think it is enough. i am happy i found this forum and I hope i will enjoy writing here and reading you posts.
it took me long to write this :D:D
Welcome

Qurezco99

May 15, 2012
Hi Guys,
My name is Jamal, I'm 24 and i live in Australia.
I became juventus fan when I brought my first juventus fake 10$$ jersey back in 2002 and since then Black,white and pink runs in my vains.
These days Im working for some Crappy Tv channel. Hate my job :(

Qurezco99

May 15, 2012
Thanks a lot guys for a such warm welcome, why I didn't find this place when we were going through a bad time and it would've been nice know that I'm not the only one who is suffering :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)