NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Living in the States how did you get into Italian football and Juventus?
My brother was Man U fan, and was gloating about how man u was this and that. Playing a game of Fifa 2000, He would always beat me with them. So one day ( i don't if was divine intervention or me just tired of losing to him) i choose Juve as my team.

Went on to beat him 5-1 :juventus:

So yea, that's how i feel for this team, and all the other kids at my school were barca fan, beating them in CL semis in 2003-04 made feel i was part of something special. :touched:

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,124
    My brother was Man U fan, and was gloating about how man u was this and that. Playing a game of Fifa 2000, He would always beat me with them. So one day ( i don't if was divine intervention or me just tired of losing to him) i choose Juve as my team.

So yea, that's how i feel for this team, and all the other kids at my school were barca fan, beating them in CL semis in 2003-04 made feel i was part of something special. :touched:
    Great story. :tup:

That and tell him he's not 7 years old anymore. He can branch out to a less faggy team now.

Apr 15, 2006

Great story. :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

You go to school with other footie fans? I live in the States too and that is completely foreign to me.

Itztli

'Curious'
    May 12, 2011
    You go to school with other footie fans? I live in the States too and that is completely foreign to me.
    Yea, the area i live in is footie obsess( Not so much for my high school). You have people ether supporting old clubs back home or one of the big clubs in europe. So it's whatever.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    For those who have never been to Montreal, and the women that inhabit that city, let me break it down for you.

Take some of the most beautiful women that you can find, and add to it the fact that these same women will walk around Montreal in the middle of february in sub freezing temperatures wearing a cut off shirt and tight jeans to show their confidence and attitude (among other things), and this is what you are dealing with in Montreal.

Now, imagine these women being everywhere you go and everywhere you look.

Mark, you should be fucking shot
    Keep in mind that we have to assume Mark is utterly hideous, due to him never having posted his picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)