NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (48 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I could understand if he were from, oh, I don't know, Rhode Island, where finding a good looking woman who isn't a gold digging whoresack is as easy as surviving 3 bullet wounds to the brain, but it's Montreal, Mark.

Montreal.
It's tough because I want to find the right one. One that's a virgin, can cook and clean. I'M not asking for much. I think a guy like me deserves that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For those who have never been to Montreal, and the women that inhabit that city, let me break it down for you.

Take some of the most beautiful women that you can find, and add to it the fact that these same women will walk around Montreal in the middle of february in sub freezing temperatures wearing a cut off shirt and tight jeans to show their confidence and attitude (among other things), and this is what you are dealing with in Montreal.

Now, imagine these women being everywhere you go and everywhere you look.

Mark, you should be fucking shot

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's tough because I want to find the right one. One that's a virgin, can cook and clean. I'M not asking for much. I think a guy like me deserves that.
are you a born again Christian or something? You waiting for God to find the right one for you? You know what God is saying right now to you?

"Damn, Mark. Tap dem azzez"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)