NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you mean with cheating fake guru??
Yeah, as Cur explained. We have a member from Montreal who says that he has lots of connections in Juve and he keeps bringing transfer news, most of which is fake, of course.
His nickname here is Mark.

And you said oriundo, not oriunda, so I guess you're not a feminist that hates Serbian boys, as one girl here from Toronto does.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hello, I am knew.
I am a 19 years old Canadian oriundo, my father immigrated from Rome when he was young. I have loved and watched Juventus for close to 7 years now. I am happy to join this forum, some of the posts here make me laugh quite a bit :D
Welcome,

I'm sure Andy won't mind that you have his avatar :shifty:
He likes to pretend he is a transfer guru but he makes up all of his "news".
Well using this site takes up all his bandwidth.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah, as Cur explained. We have a member from Montreal who says that he has lots of connections in Juve and he keeps bringing transfer news, most of which is fake, of course.
His nickname here is Mark.

And you said oriundo, not oriunda, so I guess you're not a feminist that hates Serbian boys, as one girl here from Toronto does.
:lol: I don't hate Serbian boys liar.

What part of Canadia are you from, Trequarista?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
May its bit late but i wanna present my self .

I'm 19 y old , from Kosovo . I love Juventus since 2000 .

Reason why i like footbal it's Zidane , reason why i love Juventus it's Nedved.

I have a lot of favourite players from Juventus : Bonucci,Chiellini,Marchisio,Giovinco,Del Piero,Sissoko,Melo

I dont post to mutch because my english sucks :crazy:

Juventuz rocks !

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,837
    May its bit late but i wanna present my self .

I'm 19 y old , from Kosovo . I love Juventus since 2000 .

Reason why i like footbal it's Zidane , reason why i love Juventus it's Nedved.

I have a lot of favourite players from Juventus : Bonucci,Chiellini,Marchisio,Giovinco,Del Piero,Sissoko,Melo

I dont post to mutch because my english sucks :crazy:

Juventuz rocks !
    Welcome!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Welcome Alby. Your username sounds like you're Asian who likes to hang out with 4years old boys and force them to play with your winnie. You also seem like a nice person. We have lots of members your age here. Nicholas, Dule are all your type of friends and they wouldn't mind being treated like 4years old boys.s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)