NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
a warm welcome to Trequartista & Albo.

word of advice: get the fuck outta here while you still can :D
Thnx man :)

I thought Albo was Albert when I addressed him this message:lol:, sorry dude. Welcome over.
Hhahahah its okay maan :pumpkin:

Actually, Albie has been here since April 2009 and almost have 600 posts :shocked:
He was Juve_Albania or something before, and had Bale as his ava.
You must have seen him
Yep im here since 2009 April , my ex username was: GrandeJuveKS , G.Bale was in my avater .

Schteinhord

Feb 10, 2011
Hi guys, and not forget the ladies ^^ I was redirected here by Dule90, thank you mate.
well, my name is Anton and i'm almost 20 years old from Sweden. Juventus has always been in my heart since i've been a little kid. There is nothing in the world who can take away my passion for bianconeri. I hope i will have an enjoyable stay here to share ideas, thought passion and love. My absolute favorite player in Juve is Gianluigi Buffon, the superman. When he just stands in the goal you feel so safe even though if the other team scores. That's the man we all need. And not forget the others who play a keyrole in the team. Forza JUVE!!!

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
I've just noticed this thread so I thought I'd introduce myself.
You can call me veve,venom,vevenom or whatever you'd like but that's how people use to call me on forums.

How did I become Juve fan?
I actually started watching football when I was seven but wasn't aware of the great players outside my country. That's when I bought EURO 2000 and if not with Serbia(Yugoslavia back then) I used to play as Italy's national team. Because DP was the player I always scored with I started to adore him, saw his Juve shirt in a store, bought it and then started to adore Juve as well. That's my story.

....Oh and I'm male :mark:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)