NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (14 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Hey guys , I'm Michael. You might seen my videos on youtube if not oh well. I will try to be active on here. I am already on another forum called MKB, most of you probably never even heard of it. I love Juventus and my Italy. Let's hope la vecchia signora will bounce back this season!! FORZA JUVE

Oh yeah by the way is there any way i can change my display or something or do I have to message a moderator? Thanks guys, this seems like a great forum!

Michael
I've sen your Youtube videos dude, good stuff!

welcome to the Tuz!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Hey guys , I'm Michael. You might seen my videos on youtube if not oh well. I will try to be active on here. I am already on another forum called MKB, most of you probably never even heard of it. I love Juventus and my Italy. Let's hope la vecchia signora will bounce back this season!! FORZA JUVE

Oh yeah by the way is there any way i can change my display or something or do I have to message a moderator? Thanks guys, this seems like a great forum!

Michael
hey this is the "get your balls cupped thread" i guess i will just have to stroke your labia instead

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Size doesn't matter so long they're soft with experience. Any recommendations?
Bozi and Burke both have giant hands that pretty much swallow your entire lower body.

Fred and Andy on the other hand (hehe) have tiny hands that shake continuously while handling male genitalia, the result is a bit of massage on your coin purse.

The question is one of taste.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Bozi and Burke both have giant hands that pretty much swallow your entire lower body.

Fred and Andy on the other hand (hehe) have tiny hands that shake continuously while handling male genitalia, the result is a bit of massage on your coin purse.

The question is one of taste.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)