NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (23 Viewers)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
oh hey. you live in woodbridge too?

that's true, but there are all the guidos and guidettes(sp?), and don't make fun of hondas, i work there :lol:
Nah we have Gino's and Gina's here and Wasaga beach. Its a minor difference. Also, you work at Honda cool. You notice that the Honda dealership in Woodbridge is like the biggest in the world :lol:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
dammittttttt i always miss you when you're bored :p
:lol: And you always will.
Nah we have Gino's and Gina's here and Wasaga beach. Its a minor difference. Also, you work at Honda cool. You notice that the Honda dealership in Woodbridge is like the biggest in the world :lol:
Stop hating on the Wopbridge, at least we have decent food here.

alessiamasella

just breathe .
Jul 8, 2010
that is pretty true, however, i don't work at the one in woodbridge.

She seems nice.

Next time I decide to draw on my body I'll add her name too.
that would make all my dreams come true :lol:
I feel sorry for you :lol:
woodbridge isn't that bad, you just need to minus all the people who pretend to be what they aren't :agree:

May 21, 2010
Hey guys , I'm Michael. You might seen my videos on youtube if not oh well. I will try to be active on here. I am already on another forum called MKB, most of you probably never even heard of it. I love Juventus and my Italy. Let's hope la vecchia signora will bounce back this season!! FORZA JUVE

Oh yeah by the way is there any way i can change my display or something or do I have to message a moderator? Thanks guys, this seems like a great forum!

Michael

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)