NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (14 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
I can easily speak about all the others who are not okay with your presence, it's simply because of how you think of people and you not only think of people, you intentionally word it.

You think that religious people are retards and you actually say it in their face.

You think that I'm a cunt and you actually say it.

Etc.
Think calm thoughts, go into the zone, relax, imagine the finishing line.

You should have your feet up, and be listening to Trojan sounds (without the bomber).

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Think calm thoughts, go into the zone, relax, imagine the finishing line.

You should have your feet up, and be listening to Trojan sounds (without the bomber).
I'm totally relaxed, I had my pasta and carboloader, I'm drinking my 4th litre of water and I'll be going to bed pretty soon.

The bomber will be my carrot tomorrow ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Only to speak with Jack and only in this thread. Jack does not seem interested in any dialogue whatsoever and I can't talk to each member in person, so this account will more than likely vanish fairly soon.
What kind of dialogue are you after? You are obviously convinced that I was the reason behind your ban so there is really no need to continue this discussion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you really mind how everyone here thinks about you?
I am aware about how many think of me and yet I am still here. giovanotti hates my guts for example and I am still here. pitbull thinks bad of me as well and I am still here.

Why do you ask? I don't get your point.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I am aware about how many think of me and yet I am still here. giovanotti hates my guts for example and I am still here. pitbull thinks bad of me as well and I am still here.

Why do you ask? I don't get your point.
Of course you must stay regardless of what people here think of you but are you not okay with Giovanotti and Pitbull presences? Do you want them out of the forums forever?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course you must stay regardless of what people here think of you but are you not okay with Giovanotti and Pitbull presences? Do you want them out of the forums forever?
Not everything one wishes for can be achieved, I learned that long time ago. You already know that I am not that young. And it is not a must that I am staying.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Not everything one wishes for can be achieved, I learned that long time ago. You already know that I am not that young. And it is not a must that I am staying.
But it is not the point Jack. If you don't care how people here on a football forum think about you, you naturally should be indifferent about their presence even if you find them annoying. Now why are you not okay with Andries' presence? Because he thinks you are a cunt and he actually says it? Do you really mind how he thinks of you?

I didn't say you must stay no matter what but I think leaving because someone here doesn't like you is stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)