NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (7 Viewers)

Jan 3, 2010
Randy Newman meant it differently than the way you used it.

Sorry to upset you.

Whats your opinion on arranged marriages?
He meant it the way I used it. Went to see him perform live just last week, I listen to his music daily. I know how he meant one of his most popular songs.

I didn't say you do.
So why do you think it's futile? One can persuade people. Especially when one is right.

@JCK: we should talk. You seem bitter about something.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So why do you think it's futile? One can persuade people. Especially when one is right.

@JCK: we should talk. You seem bitter about something.
Well there are a few people on this forum that hold the idea of your existence as some great evil. I'm sure you know of whom I speak. So it really isn't a case of convincing the administration, it's a case of you convincing those members to in turn convince the administration.

If you remember, your "final post" was rather insulting to some, rightfully so, and I don't know if they will be willing to forgive and forget. If it were up to me and me alone I'd let you back. However, I have no power here and face ridicule if I take your side.

As for JCK you apparently PM'd him some very nasty stuff and I can understand why your presence would bring him displeasure.

Jan 3, 2010
Well there are a few people on this forum that hold the idea of your existence as some great evil. I'm sure you know of whom I speak. So it really isn't a case of convincing the administration, it's a case of you convincing those members to in turn convince the administration.

If you remember, your "final post" was rather insulting to some, rightfully so, and I don't know if they will be willing to forgive and forget. If it were up to me and me alone I'd let you back. However, I have no power here and face ridicule if I take your side.

As for JCK you apparently PM'd him some very nasty stuff and I can understand why your presence would bring him displeasure.
I PM'd him some very nasty stuff because he banned me for no reason at all and then made fun of me. I was bound to get mad.

As for the members, they make me more important than I really am. How much of a threat can I be?

I also find it kind of despicable that I'm not allowed back for well.. they weren't really insults were they? I never even got a warning. But anyways here's my point: is there anyone on this forum who has taken more abuse than I have? I don't think so. So why am I the only one banned?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I PM'd him some very nasty stuff because he banned me for no reason at all and then made fun of me. I was bound to get mad.

As for the members, they make me more important than I really am. How much of a threat can I be?
I really don't know. I guess it's up to them. Like I said, I'd welcome you back. However, I'm not it charge.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I also find it kind of despicable that I'm not allowed back for well.. they weren't really insults were they? I never even got a warning. But anyways here's my point: is there anyone on this forum who has taken more abuse than I have? I don't think so. So why am I the only one banned?
The simple answer, because it's easy to just ban you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You do have a thick head, I am really convinced now.

I will say it once more maybe, just maybe you will understand it.

I was the moderator who banned you but it wasn't my decision. The decision was amongst all moderators that you would be banned. And there was a reason for that but you chose to translate it as you wish.

And I definitely did not make fun of you.

Jan 3, 2010
You do have a thick head, I am really convinced now.

I will say it once more maybe, just maybe you will understand it.

I was the moderator who banned you but it wasn't my decision. The decision was amongst all moderators that you would be banned. And there was a reason for that but you chose to translate it as you wish.

And I definitely did not make fun of you.
Can we talk via PM or MSN? I'm fine with responding to you right here as well though, your choice.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
andries,i will let you say your piece

but if it is just gonna be hurling insults then it's back in the bag

Jan 3, 2010
I have nothing to talk to you about, then again you don't talk with cunts.
You honestly think this is fair, Jack? It happened nine months ago and it's not as clear cut as one might think it is. There were reasons for which I called you a cunt, but if those reasons were poor, I apologise. I always felt you made power the issue and I felt you wanted to teach me a lesson. Which you did say in those words.

But again, shutting off communication like this is also a power issue. If this is what you want to do, it is your right, but I don't think it's the right answer.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You honestly think this is fair, Jack? It happened nine months ago and it's not as clear cut as one might think it is. There were reasons for which I called you a cunt, but if those reasons were poor, I apologise. I always felt you made power the issue and I felt you wanted to teach me a lesson. Which you did say in those words.

But again, shutting off communication like this is also a power issue. If this is what you want to do, it is your right, but I don't think it's the right answer.
I don't know where fair fits in all this, if you think I am a moderator then you are very much mistaken.

Actually it were your words to which I agreed only because I had no intention in trying to argue or discuss with you anything after all the names you called me.

Shutting off communication can be also out of a total lack of interest, and that was my reason.

Now it's all up to you to believe my words or to analyse them again and come up with other names and reasons.

Buhbye

Jan 3, 2010
I don't know where fair fits in all this, if you think I am a moderator then you are very much mistaken.

Actually it were your words to which I agreed only because I had no intention in trying to argue or discuss with you anything after all the names you called me.

Shutting off communication can be also out of a total lack of interest, and that was my reason.

Now it's all up to you to believe my words or to analyse them again and come up with other names and reasons.

Buhbye
I'm not saying you're a mod. I'm not saying you should do anything. All I want to do is talk it over. The prime reason for that being you were not particularly helpful when I wanted to talk about it in the first place back in September.

Look, I don't think you're not interested. This is obviously important to you. If you want to talk about it, you know where to find me. That's the best I can do I'm afraid.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So, you know I am no longer a moderator, what is it that you want with me? Why are you asking me questions and why do you want to communicate with me? What is it that is important to me? What is it that you want to talk over?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)