NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (14 Viewers)

Jan 3, 2010
So, you know I am no longer a moderator, what is it that you want with me? Why are you asking me questions and why do you want to communicate with me? What is it that is important to me? What is it that you want to talk over?
You are obviously not okay with my presence. I want to know why and I want to clear things up if need be.

Sep 1, 2002

Then you don't understand Randy Newman.

What makes you right and me wrong?

I for one have never seen anything remotely interesting in your conversations. but although you stopped directly insulting me (after you lost your American support) you can be offensive and idiotic to the extreme. Whether that is cause for permanent ban, is in the hands of others. it is irrelevant anyway as you would get yourself banned with a week anyway.

I just wonder why you need this attention so much.

Jan 3, 2010
I am not the only one not okay with your presence.
Maybe not, but I can't ask everyone. I'm asking you.

Then you don't understand Randy Newman.

What makes you right and me wrong?

I for one have never seen anything remotely interesting in your conversations. but although you stopped directly insulting me (after you lost your American support) you can be offensive and idiotic to the extreme. Whether that is cause for permanent ban, is in the hands of others. it is irrelevant anyway as you would get yourself banned with a week anyway.

I just wonder why you need this attention so much.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. When did I insult you? Oh and we're both thinking the same thing about short people. You just don't think it fits JCK.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehehe Jasper, the funny thing is despite me agreeing with your taste in those subjects, I STILL want to save others from you (in that section of the forum ;)) because your opinion is preached like the most rigid and uptight gospel ever :D Case in point the 3 pages you nagged about the frigging bratty comedy Hungover :lol:

And Aoron I was jesting about Seven, not regarding Jasper though :D

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Hehehe Jasper, the funny thing is despite me agreeing with your taste in those subjects, I STILL want to save others from you (in that section of the forum ;)) because your opinion is preached like the most rigid and uptight gospel ever :D Case in point the 3 pages you nagged about the frigging bratty comedy Hungover :lol:

And Aoron I was jesting about Seven, not regarding Jasper though :D
fair play, i am trying to behave better! ;)

Sep 1, 2002

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. When did I insult you? Oh and we're both thinking the same thing about short people. You just don't think it fits JCK.
Early day, Old boy! You lack of recollection is a reflection on your memory.

How do you interpretative the song Short People?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I can easily speak about all the others who are not okay with your presence, it's simply because of how you think of people and you not only think of people, you intentionally word it.

You think that religious people are retards and you actually say it in their face.

You think that I'm a cunt and you actually say it.

Etc.

Jan 3, 2010
Early day, Old boy! You lack of recollection is a reflection on your memory.

How do you interpretative the song Short People?
There are two things that come to mind when thinking about Short People:

1) He's making fun of irrational hate.
2) He's making fun of small minded people.

I know there has been a lot of debate about the song, but IMHO 1) and 2) are the same thing.

Jan 3, 2010
I can easily speak about all the others who are not okay with your presence, it's simply because of how you think of people and you not only think of people, you intentionally word it.

You think that religious people are retards and you actually say it in their face.

You think that I'm a cunt and you actually say it.

Etc.
I'm.. honest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)