NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (29 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm at home, just finishing my reading/questions for class. Gotta leave at 11 to get there by 1. :sigh:

:lol: So you've seen pics?
How much walking does that involve anyway? I hope you're carrying mace or pepper spray, better yet a tazer. Bes & Lion haven't been here for some time & i'm concerned for your safety.

Dhee-Dhee tried to rape me but nothing happened, he basically air humped me. Aint no thang.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
How much walking does that involve anyway? I hope you're carrying mace or pepper spray, better yet a tazer. Bes & Lion haven't been here for some time & i'm concerned for your safety.

Dhee-Dhee tried to rape me but nothing happened, he basically air humped me. Aint no thang.
Not too much walking, the school is 2 minutes away from where the subway is. Don't worry, I can kick some serious ass...or just hurt them with words. :D

Ohhhhhhh Sheik, I thought you were talking about RW. :lol: Sheik keeps me updated with scores and stuff when I can't watch games, so he asked for this as a thank you. (I want it changed back though)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not too much walking, the school is 2 minutes away from where the subway is. Don't worry, I can kick some serious ass...or just hurt them with words. :D

Ohhhhhhh Sheik, I thought you were talking about RW. :lol: Sheik keeps me updated with scores and stuff when I can't watch games, so he asked for this as a thank you. (I want it changed back though)
I certainly hope you can, i'll never forgive myself if anything happens to you! But you should keep some weapon handy. Dusan is such a sissy because he has a rape whistle in his man purse. Can you believe that shit?:D

RW:lol: You got excited by the thought of seeing RW butt naked.:D

Dhee-Dhee is such a cheap slut, honestly he did it just to screw with Dusan's mind. That's why he's so emotional lately.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I certainly hope you can, i'll never forgive myself if anything happens to you! But you should keep some weapon handy. Dusan is such a sissy because he has a rape whistle in his man purse. Can you believe that shit?:D

RW:lol: You got excited by the thought of seeing RW butt naked.:D

Dhee-Dhee is such a cheap slut, honestly he did it just to screw with Dusan's mind. That's why he's so emotional lately.
:lol: I should get a whistle.

Oh don't worry, I've seen it. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)