NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (32 Viewers)

Sep 21, 2010
Hello! I had a account here about a year and a half back but lost everything when I deleted my email account. Been steadily viewing this website as well as following Juve when I can for about 2 years. Had my encounter with the feared letsbrushyourteeth who is a Wisco native and so he sparred me. Never posted much before except once in the Wishlist thread, but plan on adding a little more this time around.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hello! I had a account here about a year and a half back but lost everything when I deleted my email account. Been steadily viewing this website as well as following Juve when I can for about 2 years. Had my encounter with the feared letsbrushyourteeth who is a Wisco native and so he sparred me. Never posted much before except once in the Wishlist thread, but plan on adding a little more this time around.
:lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No doubt. That guy is one scary motherfucker.

Sep 21, 2010
I just remembered reading the first few posts on this particular welcome thread and hoping he didn't see or comment. He was actually very nice to me, which surprised a few of the long time members of this forum/site. Thanks for the warm welcome btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)