NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (5 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Hello everyone, I am a very casual follower of football and I chose Juventus as my team. I'm 17 yrs old and I was a big fan of the Italian team and Buffon (Cannavaro), Pirlo (Although he was on Milan) in particular from 2006 WC, 2008 Euros. The recent 2012 Euro team and the Confed. Cup teams both made me fall in love with Italian football and I decided to adapt to Juve since it's well represented of Italian football. I used to follow Man U a little bit, but very casual and it was only because it was immediately after Ronaldo-Rooney WC drama and I was shocked as a kid to know they actually played together.

However, I warn you, I am just getting into football. Over here in Canada, I've only gotten to know the local baseball team and still follow Ice Hockey religiously. TFC, the local soccer club has been really bad since their inaugural season a few years back, this city has little passion for that team in recent years. Who can blame them.

Anyways I warn you guys that I will ask a lot of questions about football in general and it may get pretty dumb haha. If you guys would like to ask about Canada or the sports here, feel free to send me a visitor message.

I hope to have a wonderful time here! :)
Had a chat, but didn't welcome you.

Welcome!

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
Greetings from another new member! I come from Greece and I really am a Juve fan before I chose my team here in Greece.

The cause was only one person. The one in my avatar picture. The one that make me wanted to watch Juve game even if I was 6 years old.

Grazie ALEX! I hope to become part of this community!:jvefan:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Guess I should make a formal intro... my name is Lindsay, age 24, reside in the Bay Area, California. I'm not a Juve fan, but Pirlo is one of my favorite players & I follow the Italian national team. I joined because Juve are having their training camp & playing a friendly here, so wanted to share my experiences/photos - you can see them in the Juve v Everton thread.

I actually support Barcelona (another reason why I'm going to this match is because we have a very promising young player, Deulofeu, on loan at Everton). My favorite Serie A team is... ehm... I probably shouldn't say, if you know what I mean :nervous: but I'm not here to troll or cause any problems.

Don't know how active I'll end up being here after the match, but thought I would say hello anyway.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nah, there are more, but they don't post as often these days. Your favourite Serie A team, doesn't matter which one it is, we hate them all here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)