NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (8 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I have nothing personal against you, and am pleased that a more equal gender split occurs with each new female member.

Unfortunately you support a disgusting team that I despise with every fibre of my being.

- - - Updated - - -

As you can see, we're a very welcoming community.
She support a team that cause Gigi heartbreak :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

IZ is on alcohol withdrawals, he hasn't had any alcohol in over 2.5 hours!!
Funnily enough I rarely have more that 2-3 beers a week :)

Bazzinho

Jul 31, 2013
I came here to write something to present myself and burn up some interisti, and i just finished writing something.

Unfortunately I'm no supermodel, sorry to say. If I ever did post my photo though I'd make sure it's the one of me outside the Meazza with my Inter scarf on... just for you guys :p

Yeah, I have good friends who are juventini, milanisti, romanisti etc... madridista friends too. Honestly sometimes I feel like I get along better with rival fans, maybe I'm just weird though.
Actually you're not, the reason is quit obvious, it consists of the lack of real men between the interisti, and that's why you ended up here, cause real man love juventus.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Actually you're not, the reason is quit obvious, it consists of the lack of real men between the interisti, and that's why you ended up here, cause real man love juventus.
Whatever you say :p To be honest I'm sleeping with a milanista though...

Also, apologies for Pirlo's missed penalty tonight, apparently he gets nervous around me.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You seem pleasant, and your good manners are clear to see. Nice to see such types joining our ranks nowadays.

Don't drop the soap son :baggio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)