NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (20 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hello all :smile:, my name is Rabih Fawaz, Juventus fan since long time, I hope my English is okay. I support Juve ever since Marotta lost his vision.

I wanted to make my first post last night in Naples but due to heavy sunshine and because they don't have an internet access in my hotel spa I couldn't make it. If you ever plan on visiting Italy and you're into cold and autumn, please try to avoid Naples in November.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
If you want to act funny by questioning my post, at least have the decency to end it with a '?'.
You are so right :agree:
I just stop taking you seriously :bianconero:

Hello all :smile:, my name is Rabih Fawaz, Juventus fan since long time, I hope my English is okay. I support Juve ever since Marotta lost his vision.

I wanted to make my first post last night in Naples but due to heavy sunshine and because they don't have an internet access in my hotel spa I couldn't make it. If you ever plan on visiting Italy and you're into cold and autumn, please try to avoid Naples in November.
enjoy your stay now post your pic :smile:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

I think this is a double account.

Janna, nice new name...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

What do you think about 1)Del Piero, 2) Zlatan, 3)Balotelli?

CUUUP his ballzzzz

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You are so right :agree:
I just stop taking you seriously :bianconero:
I think you're a lesbian. You just don't know it yet.

You used to go out with a boy who has a vagina, and now you're trying too hard to impersonate Claudio.

Did you like it when you had sexual intercourse with a boy?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think you're a lesbian. You just don't know it yet.

You used to go out with a boy who has a vagina, and now you're trying too hard to impersonate Claudio.

Did you like it when you had sexual intercourse with a boy?
:lol:
you are so wrong
and yes I like it a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)