NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (48 Viewers)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,661
    I don't like merging such threads. New posters feel confused and they have no idea what happened happened to the previous thread.

At least I know that happened before.

If it had a 'trail' then fine.
    I'm not religious about it. I can just as easily let my pubes grow out and use some styling gel.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Oct 23, 2011
    Hello everybody,

My name is Thomas, 19 years old, and i live in the Netherlands. I was searching for a Juventus forum and, I heared about this forum from a friend, and it looked a nice one to me:). Unfortunately is hasn't been a good weekend for us, hope we'll recover against Violamerda.

Fino alla fine, Forza Juventus!!

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
    Jun 4, 2011
    Hello everybody,

My name is Thomas, 19 years old, and i live in the Netherlands. I was searching for a Juventus forum and, I heared about this forum from a friend, and it looked a nice one to me:). Unfortunately is hasn't been a good weekend for us, hope we'll recover against Violamerda.

Fino alla fine, Forza Juventus!!
    Welcome buddy.

I'm kinda new here myself. Stay true, stay tough :wink: and nevermind the bollox

Oct 23, 2011
    I like Agnelli, he is a great person and of course fact that he is a huge Juve fan gives him a great advantage;).

I never liked Balotelli, but now he is at man city i don't care very much. Today though, i could't hide a smile on my face when i saw his T-shirt :p.

Ibra actually was one of my favorite player when he was at Juventus, but well, he turned out to be a traitor.. Still one of the best strikers in the world though...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    What?

I like Agnelli, he is a great person and of course fact that he is a huge Juve fan gives him a great advantage;).

I never liked Balotelli, but now he is at man city i don't care very much. Today though, i could't hide a smile on my face when i saw his T-shirt :p.

Ibra actually was one of my favorite player when he was at Juventus, but well, he turned out to be a traitor.. Still one of the best strikers in the world though...
    Not bad replies. Welcome to this forum mate.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Stay away from a member named Bezzy , He's a dutch junkie, he will try to hit on you if he knows you are dutch too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)