New stadium (2 Viewers)

OP
Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    Yes, but it should not be too hard to get tickets for fans who come from abroad. If the stadium has 40.000 seats and there are 30.000-35.000 season ticket holders it will be nearly impossible to get tickets(perhaps there would not even get everybody a season ticket who wants one if there are only 40.000 seats available). I think it is better to build a few seats more than a lot of fans do not get tickets. 50.000 seats would really be great. The stadium would be well filled and it would not be so hard to get tickets.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    which financial impact will the stadium and mondo juve have??? where does the money come from?? does all the money come from the shares???

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Umm, Josh.

I had looked on that same site yesterday, and unfortunately, the info on the new stadium is sporadic, at best.

That's why I had put my link up there yesterday, because it actually gave more info.

Feb 16, 2004
    The new stadium will be building in the same time with the Torino's The Olympic Games in 2006. In this year, Juve play in the stadio comunale with Torino. The new stadium will be 45000 places, without the ring like english stadiums......
    For this the field will be turn of 90°, and on the "curva nord" and "curva sud" will be building a new tribune, and the exterior part of the stadium will be the same.
    In the stadium there will be a comerciale center of JUVENTUS, a restaurant and many other thing related a commercial and sport activity

OP
    Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    I think it will already be finished in 2006 because the stadium is needed for the opening ceremony of the olympic winter games.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Anyone have anymore info on the Nuovo Stadio?? Especially the ones from Italia, because info is really scarce on the net.

to Phillipp00, Delle Alpi won't be hosting the opening ceremony. The Nuovo Comunale (Grande Torino) will be instead, because from now on Delle Alpi is in Juventus land, and Juve property!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    yea, i read that somewhere....we bought delle alphi. and after the "reconstruction", IIRC, it'll be named agnelli in honour of signor agnelli of course

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I am for decreasing the number of seats- so some of my friends (Real and MU fans) stop making fun of me when they see an empty Delle Alphi for a CL game. 35,000 will be enough.

Torino, unlike Roma or Milano is an industrian city with much less population. I read somewhere that there are more Juventus supporters in Milano than in Torino (I didn't trust the source though).

Mar 11, 2004
    I have been to Milano and I know that there are more Juve tifosi than either Milan or Inter. I went to see Inter v Juve in 2000 (we won 2-1) and there were a lot of Juve fans from Milano. Lombardia has more Juve fans than Piemonte albeit by a small margin.

Although the population of Torino is around 1 million while that of Milano is around 1.4 million I don't think that it affects the attendance to the stadium. While in Torino there are more Torino fans (I think it's like 40-45% Juve and 55-60% Torino) there are still a lot of fans in the area to fill the stadium and you must not forget that thousands of fans come from all around Italy to watch them play. Juve has some 10 million supporters in all of Italy.

The problems that I know of is that the Delle Alpi is far from the city centre like the old Comunale used to be. This makes it less accessible. I really think that they should have restructured the Comunale instead of the Delle Alpi but maybe they didn't do that cause they wouldn't have had enough free space to build Mondo Juve (the complex with shops, restaurants, theatres, etc).

The capacity of the new stadium should be between 35,000 and 40,000 as far as I know which is too small in my opinion but I also heard that it would be easy to add another ring to the existing and increase the capacity of the ground like Man Utd did. So if the stadium is always full and there is continuosly more demand I think the stadium could be expanded easily to seat 50,000 - 60,000.

I think it should be ready around 2006/2007 but I am not sure about this. Anyone has more specific details about this?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    well b4 i didnt like the idea of reducing the number of seats in delle alpi...now they definitely they MUST reduce number of seats...it really pisses you off when you NEVER see Delle Alpi full of spectators :down:

btw, where are juventus gonna play during the works in Delle Alpi....?

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I think they play in the Stadio Grande Torino!
    Not sure!
    They might play in the Delle Alpi while work is being done! This is why I hate this, no info what so ever given out by Juve on the project, keeps us guessing where they are plating etc!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    We will play on Delle Alpi during the works, and Torino will move to Communale.

BTW, have the works even started, it's supposed to be finished in the summer of 2005?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)