New Possible Jersey Designs? (2 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I like the home shirt, its so historical!
But the away shirt is so,... so.... simple! No stripes and stuff!
And yellow is not a good colour, we are not villareal or BVB!?;)

Forza Juve

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm just wondering if any of you guys could use those images with a morphed TAMOIL logo. The away jersey almost seems like a reverse of our jersey last year, but considering an all blue tamoil logo it may gel nicely with the colour quotient of yellow and blue.

Jul 28, 2002
those are the kits...it happens every year..i believe the red one to be our future third kit.

The kits have grown on me especially the yellow one...but the home jersey is the best one for a long time.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I'm just wondering if any of you guys could use those images with a morphed TAMOIL logo. The away jersey almost seems like a reverse of our jersey last year, but considering an all blue tamoil logo it may gel nicely with the colour quotient of yellow and blue.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
The yellow away looks really nice with the Tamoil logo. It balances out the blue from the sleeves and sides quite nicely.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
That shitty ****in Tamoil logo looks so ****in retarded it was photoshopped on like nobody would notice.

as is the fancy schmancy new juve logo

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
great job guys!!!.. the jerseys are fantastic... i rather have these instead of the current jersey... i dont mind the tamoil logo... and hey, the new juve logo also cool, man...

the colors are cool except for the yellow... too much yellow dont you think?...

THE TRUTH: i'd rather die twice than having these jerseys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)