New Possible Jersey Designs? (11 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Wouldn't it be cool-er if the Italian badge was on the shoulders, than straight at the middle of the jersey?

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Wouldn't it be cool-er if the Italian badge was on the shoulders, than straight at the middle of the jersey?
No it wouldn't be better because on sholders it would be hard to spot it. Also in the army honours and badges are on the front side of the body not on shoulders or anywhere else

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The first is sh*t
The second is too old fashioned I think.It reminds me the Platini's days

Imo the first Jersey whould be like this year black and white with fat stripes and coloured numbers(maybe red?).And the second jersey should be this years third(the blue).The blue jersey is GREAT

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i like that home jersey than this years... this years stripe is too fat.. juve is much better with thin stripe .....
Agreed, I've always preferred the thinner stripes on our jersey

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The yellow one is just plain ugly and with regards to the home kit I've always preferred thicker stripes like this season's jersey.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yep, me too. Thicker jerseys just look classier. The thin stripes just make me feel like Nike has put us back in jail with that design.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
the home jersey looks fantastic.

its not yellow its gold, like those double stars and the nike logo.

the yellow jersey looks shitty

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I'm not exactly a big fan of Nike shirts, but for their standards these aren't that bad. Especially not when compared to the 2003/2004 shirts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)