New Possible Jersey Designs? (2 Viewers)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
Can you see there's something under the crest? Do u guys know what it is? Actually next season Nike will come out with a centennary shirts to celebrate our 1st ever scudetto back in 1905. And thats what we're goin to have under the crest logo.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
If they r going to play in that shirts next season I will not watch them anymore and when they r on television I will turn the picture down and only listen to the commentary:D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++
If they r going to play in that shirts next season I will not watch them anymore and when they r on television I will turn the picture down and only listen to the commentary:D

You can turn on your radio
:D:D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
guys im afraid to say these shirts are about to get a whole lot uglier with a massive "Tamoil" badge on the front.

I hate their logo i wish they would change it, stopping the logo being an oval and using just the word Tamoil would be nicer.

But who knows strips look a lot different when the players where them, but why not have traditional Juve pink or Blue & Yellow or black for away shirts. The yellow one is rank!

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++
Can you see there's something under the crest? Do u guys know what it is? Actually next season Nike will come out with a centennary shirts to celebrate our 1st ever scudetto back in 1905. And thats what we're goin to have under the crest logo.
whats the ''crest'' logo?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Seems to me that whoever made the yellowone had an idea of making the jersey which will help us to arrange colours on our TV screens:yuck:...that yellow looks me much more like ochre.

The second one is like a prisoner's clothes.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
I don't know why I felt that it is the Newcastle's jersey for a moment...
exactly. We are the bianconeri! not some f*cking barcodes...

Geof

May 14, 2004
The yellow one is for the day we have so many scudettos that our jersey is full of yellow stars... so the jersey becomes yellow

:wallbang:
sorry

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++
guys im afraid to say these shirts are about to get a whole lot uglier with a massive "Tamoil" badge on the front.

I hate their logo i wish they would change it, stopping the logo being an oval and using just the word Tamoil would be nicer

But who knows strips look a lot different when the players where them, but why not have traditional Juve pink or Blue & Yellow or black for away shirts. The yellow one is rank!
my thoughts exactly

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

exactly. We are the bianconeri! not some f*cking barcodes...

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I actually am not too fond of thick stripes. I prefer moderate stripes-not too thin, not too fat

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Why not to keep the blue away kit???It's great and reminds us the great previews years.That's simple

:touched::touched::touched:
because Nike are a bunch of wankers !!!!!:fero::fero::fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)