New Nike Jerseys Look Just Like Inters New One?.. (5 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I actually like ours Nike jersey more than i like Inters or any other. Because Nike always fancies other Nike jerseys with REALY many colors. Ours is ONLY black and WHITE, and il sure it will look cool when the officials comes out.

I dont know if that is a real picture, but isnt the shorts going to be black??? In the picture they are white!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Now i Like it :thumb: . I am gonna buy it when it's available for purchase. and i like the balck and white ball too may be i should get it too. both may cost around 120 Euros :eek:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't like wear they have put the scuddeto badge but the rest looks great........it looks really great on nedved but i dont think it looks good on dp, maybe if he grew his long hair back it would.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think it looks great on both DP and Neddy, and I also think that the Scudetto badge looks better in the centre than on the right-hand side like it was last season. Congrats Nike, this is a great kit :thumb:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
It would look better if they swapped the Scudetto with the Nike swoosh. It looks unbalanced as it is. Other than that, it looks fine and I'm very happy to see a return to white shorts and socks.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
i agree juventino.. it might not look bad, but it won't look classier...

a black and white shirt with just the juve logo and the scudetto-batch would look classy....

but the way nike solved it is very good...
http://ghepa.spaziofree.net/ufficial.jpg
Max, do you know where I can find pictures of the official away kit with the Scudetto badge and Fastweb tag on it (and the third kit if they have one)? :)

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    Now i Like it :thumb: . I am gonna buy it when it's available for purchase. and i like the balck and white ball too may be i should get it too. both may cost around 120 Euros :eek:
    120 Euros? Why do you think that?? That's ALOT!!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    the shirt about 69 euros and the ball about 50 euros may be i am not sure. :D
    50 euros for a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

i really dont think so...around 15/20 i'd say.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Lets all HOPE that the new Nike shirt looks like what DP and Neddy were wearing, and that its not just a promo shirt

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    sorry for responding that late....
    i found the link surfing through the web + it was posted on another juve-list too....

but neither have i found an away kit yet nor was a link posted on any forum (from what i know)
    check out the pics of appiah to see some of the new ones!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    good new Vinman: It is!

you can have a closer look in the new pictures of Appiah with Juve (Juventus.com)

the FASTWEB sponsor is really glow.
    For those of you who are too lazy to check the official site and have a look at the pics, I'll post them for you! :extatic::D

Here they are:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)