New Nike Jerseys Look Just Like Inters New One?.. (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
i actually really really like those kits...shame about the no collar thing, but they look really gud:eek:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree John. I think that they look classy and they'll look even classier when the sponsor is printed on the front :thumb:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
I agree John. I think that they look classy and they'll look even classier when the sponsor is printed on the front :thumb:
Well I don't know if a sponsor tag makes anything "Classier".
It would be more classier without if U ask me...
but the fastweb colors is blendin quite good! :)

Just look how Barca fans reacted when they heard that maybe
they will get a sponsor!!!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
iight, guys, i like the jersey, and yes i have shaved my head. i shaved it with a 0 :D . for anyone who has evey done that, your head is freezing and so you have to wear a beanie all the time.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

Well I don't know if a sponsor tag makes anything "Classier".
It would be more classier without if U ask me...
but the fastweb colors is blendin quite good! :)

Just look how Barca fans reacted when they heard that maybe
they will get a sponsor!!!
Maybe classier was the wrong word, but what I meant was that the sponsor tag will make the shirt look more complete and not so plain.

PS. I'm keen to see how the yellow numbers will look...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
WOW :eek: That kit is great!!! Hope the officila will be like that.
Brilliant, you guys actually agree with me and like the kit! :eek::D WOOHOO!!!! :cool::extatic:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
i agree juventino.. it might not look bad, but it won't look classier...

a black and white shirt with just the juve logo and the scudetto-batch would look classy....

but the way nike solved it is very good...
http://ghepa.spaziofree.net/ufficial.jpg
That kit is world class and it looks absolutely brilliant on DP and Neddy :eek::thumb: Do you have any pics of the away kit? :angel::)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yep, it sure does. Everything is in harmony. The scuddeto is placed in the middle of the chest, the yellow fastweb letters will be great with the yellow numbers (if they are yellow) and the yellow stars and the swoosh. Also, the rest of the fastweb logo is also great, especially the white borders around the blac :thumb:

Go for it Moggi :thumb:

JKane

May 31, 2001
nike is the symbol of capitalist fascism. i mean we could have picked kappa or puma instead and we'd still play with jerseys produced by bloodthirsty capitalist corporations, yet we wouldn't have to wear a product of the symbol of capitalist fascism.

oh well, i guess people of the so - called "first" world living in their golden boxes don't care anyway.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
nike is the symbol of capitalist fascism. i mean we could have picked kappa or puma instead and we'd still play with jerseys produced by bloodthirsty capitalist corporations, yet we wouldn't have to wear a product of the symbol of capitalist fascism.

oh well, i guess people of the so - called "first" world living in their golden boxes don't care anyway.
get over it mate. 1/2 of world are fascists then. and being capitalist is not bad at all. many world class teams wear nike. of course, nike does not make juve look better, but i dont imagine nike star davids as cruel supervisor beating working kids in some "third world country". yes, nike is not good. but is not a source of evil. chill mate.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
yeah, this years lotto jersey was unique. juve logo incorporated in the jersey. i never saw shirt more original than that. oh well, we cant do nothing now. nike there it is. at least we got loads of money. forza...... nike???
Exactly, the Lotto shirt is the most original i have ever seem, so so cool!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++

max explain what you mean. id like to hear your view.
and the pic on the spaz website- the stripes lok good but im still not loving the 3 patches up top and the big white spot

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
As long as the jerseys are in black and white and are worn by our darling Juve players I have no further complaints:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)