New Nike Jerseys Look Just Like Inters New One?.. (1 Viewer)

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
Well they look good, Back to basic and simple but strong.
I dont like nike either and was afraid they would screw it up, cuz americans have no taste or class at all. But they kept it simple so there ok.

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
:frown: I was horrified to see the new shirt, it's really AWFUL! I prefer Kappa and Lotto. Lotto's wide blackandwhite stripes were great. Too bad about Nike getting "the account"...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
When I click that link the JuveStore home page is coming up but I can't find a way to enter into the actual site :confused: Can you help me? :undecide:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You can visit juventus.comm and watch a flash presentation about the kits... the home kit is not that bad, the second kit I don't like it... the GK kit... welll is not that bad... still waiting for the Cmapions league kit...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I can't work the page. Absolutely nothing happens. I clicked everywhere. No flash presentations whatsoever!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
go to www.juventus.com

and the pop-up window that shows the latest news will have an advertisement for the jersey under it.
just click on the little ad and it would take you to the official flash presentation from juvestore.com :)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
You can visit juventus.comm and watch a flash presentation about the kits... the home kit is not that bad, the second kit I don't like it... the GK kit... welll is not that bad... still waiting for the Cmapions league kit...
What Champions league kit???????

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
go to www.juventus.com

and the pop-up window that shows the latest news will have an advertisement for the jersey under it.
just click on the little ad and it would take you to the official flash presentation from juvestore.com :)

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
it's true that the pink jersey may not be as appealing as much for most of us but as PersianMafia said it's original and i think it's unique although it was suitable for our 100th anniversary back in 1997 but what the hey.........looking forward to see the men in pink beating the snot outta all italian and european sides and lifting the seriaA and the CL titles:D.............FORZA JUVE:star::star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)