New Nike Jerseys Look Just Like Inters New One?.. (2 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
LADIES CALM DOWN. THAT IS NOT THE OFFICIAL JERSEY!!! How did they get that? yeah its probably a promo jersey nike made because they were excited and wanted to make some extra bucks. the official jersey is comming out on 16th, and IM PRETTY SURE it will be different. If it isnt, i will shave my head.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
The new jersey looks OK. If it doesn't look Ok now, it'll be when the season starts. It's the team who is wearing the shirt that counts. We'll get used to it .

BTW, what colour will the shorts and socks be?

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Do I need to say it ?? o.k., this is especially for Majed :

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!

Nike sucks, plain and simple. I knew we would be sharing jersey styles with eveyone from Inter, to the USA NT.

We have no more identity !! At least with Lotto, we had some unique style (just look at Buffon's ab-rippling GK jersey ) Now, he will probably wear that plain gray Nike GK shirt thats issued to all Nike sponsored teams :down::down::down:

If anyone still doubts me that Nike style sucks, take a look at www.subside.co.uk and look up Inter's apparel from this last season. Their warmups and jackets are plain and UGLY !!!!

Its nice to know what were in for..........
u'right....its hard for me to accept this new jersey....

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
LADIES CALM DOWN. THAT IS NOT THE OFFICIAL JERSEY!!! How did they get that? yeah its probably a promo jersey nike made because they were excited and wanted to make some extra bucks. the official jersey is comming out on 16th, and IM PRETTY SURE it will be different. If it isnt, i will shave my head.
Well, I think NIKE would had said these are just PROMO.
Otherwise they could get sued by pissed ppl... :D

But I still hope that these are just forgery made in the
far east, they do it really good :fero:
and somehow they have succeeded making some Sport stores think these are the official jerseys...

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    But PSG are still designed by nike and their jerseys look like this : http://www.distrib-deportivas-elaguila.es/img/112738-410.jpg

..I want complain on the jersey until I've seen the official on (Im in Turino then so hope it's good so I can buy iy :D)..But! However I still think that nike is lazy, look at Adidas. They produce soccer jerseys too..but they can make different designs and the money still keep rolling in!..

Filip D.

Jun 17, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    I know a owner of a danish sport shop, and he has show me a Nike catalog with this shirt.

I think you should shave your head...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)