New Nike Jerseys Look Just Like Inters New One?.. (1 Viewer)

Jul 3, 2003
Well, I was searching around the net to get som info about the new juve jersey when I find a site who actually already had started to sell it..I checked out the Juventus jerseys and continued exploring the site until i saw the new Inter jerseys. I mean, the got the exact same design as the Juventus shirts!!

Here's Juventus Jerseys : http://www.distrib-deportivas-elaguila.es/757.htm

And Here's The Inter Jerseys : http://www.distrib-deportivas-elaguila.es/756.htm

And did i forget to mention, the both jerseys are designed by Nike..

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Nike always have the same design for all their teams.

this year almost all the teams supported by nike had the same design. they'r too lazy to make more than one

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
no shite sherlock :D

theres no end to the controversy that nike has brought to this forums. like 3 or 4 threads have started on the nike jersey thing. i think its ridiculous. nike and juve are like a mouse in your vanilla ice cream.

i seriously think there should be a poll on whether people like the lotto jersey or the nike one better?

hows that for subtle ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
no shite sherlock :D

theres no end to the controversy that nike has brought to this forums. like 3 or 4 threads have started on the nike jersey thing. i think its ridiculous. nike and juve are like a mouse in your vanilla ice cream.

i seriously think there should be a poll on whether people like the lotto jersey or the nike one better?
something like 6 or 7 threads :eek:

and I prefer Lotto

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yes..but the one's i see were about stuff like "the numbers are gonna be yellow" and "do you like the new jerseys" and other things like that..

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuventiniSweden ] ++
    Yes..but the one's i see were about stuff like "the numbers are gonna be yellow" and "do you like the new jerseys" and other things like that..
    actually it's quite the same. all of them concerning whether we like the new kit, or not.

I have no problem with the new design, but i'm disappointed there is no sponsor

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
    Nike isn't so lazy, it just that they are an american company who care about themselves and money. I mean they keep all the jersey basically the same so it doesn't cost them much money to produce. Its better and cheaper for a company to have one set of design than two. They can't be bothered. I personally loved this past season's jersey, but I am optimistice about this years.

I hope we don't have the pink jersey as our second jersey. It was nice and special to have it on our centennial year, but now it has no meaning. Save the tribute until our 150th anniversary.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    yeah. i mean their apparel has aesthetic appeal and they sign big stars but other brands revolve around football. football is their core and they are less mainstream.

thats one reason id wear diadora or valsport over nike, reebok and such.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    hey how about we keep the stereotypes to a national minimum ;)

americans arent all like that(maybe most but not all) :)
    :LOL:

and whats so wrong about nike
    their new design sucks. i always adored arsenal yellow away jersey and the golden one man utd couple of years ago had. of course, the beauty of shirt depends of clours and how they match, i mean if someone thinks that barca colours are cool then barca jersey will be cool. that's why i thought jerseys mentioned above are cool. but in last couple of years nike started making really ugly shirts. jerseys in euro 200 were definetely a step back but i started to like them after all. but the ones in wc2002 were real disaster. design was really crapy. maybe now it is a bit better but still nothing like the one in pic.

and what about last season arseal home jersey? it seems a bit different from all others. and did anyone see new man utd away shirt. really cool. all black, finaly man u came to something decent. alright, enough from me. i never write posts this big...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Do I need to say it ?? o.k., this is especially for Majed :

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!

Nike sucks, plain and simple. I knew we would be sharing jersey styles with eveyone from Inter, to the USA NT.

We have no more identity !! At least with Lotto, we had some unique style (just look at Buffon's ab-rippling GK jersey ) Now, he will probably wear that plain gray Nike GK shirt thats issued to all Nike sponsored teams :down::down::down:

If anyone still doubts me that Nike style sucks, take a look at www.subside.co.uk and look up Inter's apparel from this last season. Their warmups and jackets are plain and UGLY !!!!

Its nice to know what were in for..........

Sep 28, 2002
    yeah, this years lotto jersey was unique. juve logo incorporated in the jersey. i never saw shirt more original than that. oh well, we cant do nothing now. nike there it is. at least we got loads of money. forza...... nike???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)