New Moderators (as if someone had asked me) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would like to nominate Enron and Sarah (Primadonna) for the new moderators on this forum. You know what? I don't give a care if Enron supports Liverpool, or if he supports Pohong Pansies FC, but he's one very objective and intelligent person. How do I know this? Because he's been my friend for years. And if he doesn't agree with me on something, he lets me know. If he thinks I'm out of line, he lets me know, just like Burke. But Enron has practically an immaculate record on this forum, and he is true to himself, so he is by far the first choice for next mod. He would do wonders for this forum.

And then we have Sarah, a person who as far as I know has not committed one infraction here and has not insulted anyone. Plus she's a very objective poster when it comes to football and knows Italian, so I don't see a reason why she shouldn't be mod.

So those two are the best candidates for mod in my opinion. I don't see anybody else here as qualified as them, and seriously, I'm trying to be objective here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
enron is cool not here that much though, and i dont even know who sarah is.

Dominic would the perfect mod if one was ever needed; if we needed 2 then the second ought to be vinman; he already has to be objective/fair on a daily basis not a long stretch imo

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Pro Enron, Anti Sarah. She's a snobbish bitch.
    Don't agree, bro. But each to his own. She is a female afterall...

:D

enron is cool not here that much though, and i dont even know who sarah is.

Dominic would the perfect mod if one was ever needed; if we needed 2 then the second ought to be vinman; he already has to be objective/fair on a daily basis not a long stretch imo
    Dominic already rejected being a mod. I nominated him before and he said no way, so he's out.

Enron is on every single day. Sarah doesn't always make a lot of posts but she's on a lot, and reads a lot, and the other mods know who she is.

And on that note, you sir would be a good mod as well I believe.

Even though you are by far the most mysterious person I've seen here, bro.

Well I AM SERIOUS!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    I think they are two of the most biased members here.
    Sarah is biased towards the Azzurri because she has Italian citizenship and is Italian, but she is objective towards matters on football and politics. Perhaps she is materialistic like you said, but come on, many people are. She'd still do a great job as mod.

Now Dominic would be a good mod too, no matter how ridiculous he is supporting the Azzurri over his own country that plays better football yet hasn't won anything. :shifty: :shifty:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Iam sure your being as objective but biased much....

Enron is a terrific bloke and i wouldnt object and with Sarah sounds like browny points.

Also Burke gives far too much smac to be a mod.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    FWIW, we had a mod discussion and looked at the total tally. We have a pretty sizeable crew as it is, the merits of your suggestions notwithstanding.

However, should we decide that we need more than we already have, we'll definitely consider the recommendations...

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Iam sure your being as objective but biased much....

Enron is a terrific bloke and i wouldnt object but is he on enough and with Sarah sounds like browny points.

Also Burke gives far too much smac to be a mod.
    What browny points? Are you insinuating I'm suggesting her as a mod because she's a girl? Explain yourself.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    FWIW, we had a mod discussion and looked at the total tally. We have a pretty sizeable crew as it is, the merits of your suggestions notwithstanding.

However, should we decide that we need more than we already have, we'll definitely consider the recommendations...
    Thank you, but why the hell is Mikhail still a mod? He's never on.

Same with Fliakis.

You guys should replace them with people who actually log in regularly, unlike them. I mean what's the point of keeping them as mods?

From what I've seen, they log in every two weeks and act like they know what's going on here. Yet they don't, and they are bad mods because of it.

Apr 12, 2004
    Don't agree, bro. But each to his own. She is a female afterall...

So all women are like that? Don't make generalizations.
    Sarah is biased towards the Azzurri because she has Italian citizenship and is Italian, but she is objective towards matters on football and politics. Perhaps she is materialistic like you said, but come on, many people are. She'd still do a great job as mod.

Now Dominic would be a good mod too, no matter how ridiculous he is supporting the Azzurri over his own country that plays better football yet hasn't won anything. :shifty: :shifty:

I was talking about Dom and Vin, not Sarah.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    What browny points? Are you insinuating I'm suggesting her as a mod because she's a girl? Explain yourself.
    Sorry i spelt it wrong brownie points.
    Dictionary meaning:Recognition for a good, but non-useful suggestion or effort
    eg: He failed miserably, but earned brownie points for trying.

Basically yes :D Don't worry dude you obiviosly know her better than i do.
    Good Luck with your petition for this.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    So all women are like that? Don't make generalizations.

I was talking about Dom and Vin, not Sarah.
    Not a generalization, but a joke, you miserable cunt.

Sorry i spelt it wrong brownie points.
    Dictionary meaning:Recognition for a good, but non-useful suggestion or effort
    eg: He failed miserably, but earned brownie points for trying.

Basically yes :D Don't worry dude you obiviosly know her better than i do.
    Good Luck with your petition for this.
    It's not good luck to me. I don't have an agenda here. I'm just recommending good people for being a mod, that's all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)