new members thread!!all new members are welcomed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
finally!! someone is actually fair!!:toast:
thanks man for being fair:D
I am proud of you Enron :tup:

Cool. I was reading the thread and couldn't figure out why the argument started. It's been quite a humorous read. Thanks for the entertainment.
That's what I am saying for ages. These guys are needed here, he is making me laugh, what can I ask more? :D

You Probably missed Ahmedios, he is the best of them all, along with M-elayyan. Sadly they departed us, couldn't handle the pressure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I am proud of you Enron :tup:

That's what I am saying for ages. These guys are needed here, he is making me laugh, what can I ask more? :D

You Probably missed Ahmedios, he is the best of them all, along with M-elayyan. Sadly they departed us, couldn't handle the pressure.
Very true, Ahmedios was classic and the laughs were non stop. Hopefully these two don't get banned.:D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Very true, Ahmedios was classic and the laughs were non stop. Hopefully these two don't get banned.:D
Ahmedios is gone, we are in search for new talents. they are a lot but no one can replace the legend Ahmedios, yet. we need to keep the confidence high. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cool. I was reading the thread and couldn't figure out why the argument started. It's been quite a humorous read. Thanks for the entertainment.
I said that this thread has big potential.

No one is getting banned, they both will stop insulting each other as of now.

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #73

man with a vision...hope god protects u...:agree:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Once again you were exactly right.

On another note I imagine your "stop fighting" order would be given in the angry voice of the Wizard from Wizard of Oz.

Jun 13, 2007
    Once again you were exactly right.

On another note I imagine your "stop fighting" order would be given in the angry voice of the Wizard from Wizard of Oz.
    why are you guys taking it so seriously ?

in the words of juve's biggest fan "the only reason 4 livin is in lovin or being loved......and i love juve and i think she loves me much much more"

thats one of the reasons i accused him of being a 10 year old.
    it was an honest question , i really thought he was between 10-12 , i was just curious to find out.

hope u get my point.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    im not ur dad to heal u...or maybe after all i am!!:toast:
    are you my dad? :wth:

Not that i got offended because of me, but you can't be my dad, you are not a dog. :groan:

I was just having a little fun with the guy . He is funny i have to admit .
    There is no problem, just don't lose the temper and everything is fine.

man with a vision...hope god protects u...:agree:
    who would need a god, if we have you?

do u kno the meaning of the word "garen" its a jordanian word...that implies exactly on ur last action:lol: :lol: ....ask about this word on ur next vist 2 jordan:agree:
    I don't know the meaning but I am sure it is funny so heheheh lol lol

Jun 13, 2007
    do u kno the meaning of the word "garen" its a jordanian word...that implies exactly on ur last action:lol: :lol: ....ask about this word on ur next vist 2 jordan:agree:
    i was hoping you would heal me . but it turns out im not the one that needs "healing" . thats another word you should look up . maybe a visit to the dictionary would be helpful .
    And no , dictionaries are real , they do in fact exist in case you were wondering

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)