new members thread!!all new members are welcomed (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i wont reply with the same rudness u have i will just say we dont judge people by their nations..we judge them by their actions
Excellent

So let's stop posting such things

its a he...and since when u lebanese people learnd how 2 write stories??!!
maybe after having a civil war in ur own country!!!:smoke:
well i think u look lexactly like this:D hope u enjoy passing by shit!!:D :pint:
This is how you started and if you want to stay it's not how you should continue.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
i wont reply with the same rudness u have i will just say we dont judge people by their nations..we judge them by their actions
that's because you have no comeback and are incapable of responding to my post.

i didn't judge your country , i think it was you who attacked lebanese people first , refer back to the first page.

maybe now you would have learned not to insult someone's country .

i am judging you by your actions , what you've typed .
Really , you seem like a very immature prick that has extremely bad comebacks .

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47

i didn't judge your country , i think it was you who attacked lebanese people first , refer back to the first page.

well im glad that u were finally able to judge!! congrats my friend!!:agree:
    p.s:im incapable of responding to ur lack of respect:agree: and thats why u should be happy!!:cool:

Jun 13, 2007
    well im glad that u were finally able to judge!! congrats my friend!!:agree:
    p.s:im incapable of responding to ur lack of respect:agree: and thats why u should be happy!!:cool:
    Surprisingly you are right there . I have utterly and completely no respect for you. thats only because i don't respect idiots .

In my whole life i don't think anyone has demonstrated to me how stupid he was in less than 10 minutes . i applaud you .

I mean most people can hide their stupidity , at least for a little while . But not you , you just splash your stupidity all over the place . good for you for showing your true self .

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    So why are you guys arguing?
    a lot of things. Me being gay, Lebanon being gay nation, If Lebanon has writers, cooling fans. very rich thread if you ask.

Edit: that was why? then agreed we are Juventini brothers, should agree with each others :D

welcome....welcome!!
    glad to help needy people:weee:
    If we only had 10 more guys like you, the whole world would be different.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #53
    Surprisingly you are right there . I have utterly and completely no respect for you. thats only because i don't respect idiots .

In my whole life i don't think anyone has demonstrated to me how stupid he was in less than 10 minutes . i applaud you .

I mean most people can hide their stupidity , at least for a little while . But not you , you just splash your stupidity all over the place . good for you for showing your true self .
    i think ur no:1 in splashong ur stupidity......every 2 minutes u open a new subject that shows how smart u are u cant even have a one still thought in ur big mind!!

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Actually you did call him a little kid in your first post in this thread. That could be seen as rude or a little immature.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #56
    Actually you did call him a little kid in your first post in this thread. That could be seen as rude or a little immature.
    finally!! someone is actually fair!!:toast:
    thanks man for being fair:D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    a lot of things. Me being gay, Lebanon being gay nation, If Lebanon has writers, cooling fans. very rich thread if you ask.

Edit: that was why? then agreed we are Juventini brothers, should agree with each others :D
    Cool. I was reading the thread and couldn't figure out why the argument started. It's been quite a humorous read. Thanks for the entertainment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)