new members thread!!all new members are welcomed (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

Jul 15, 2007
this is a thread for the new members of juventuz.com , i ask all the new members to write their names and what they expect from this site...and whats their ambition of doing in order to have a better site:D :pint: i also ask u all to write your thoughts about juventus's new signings...thats it!!
hope u all participate:agree:

and i will start:D ,,
my name is ahmad im from jordan,i expect to have an active membership at this site and i hope i will get to know more and to talk more about juve(my greatest love).

As for wut i hope of doing in order to have a better website is to have a juventus's exlusive site(clean of other fans) it may sounds a bit dictatorial but its not as i think the fans will have more space 2 talk about juve without having other fans that are amused by the bad news and by juve falls.

as about the new singings i think we have a great squad at the moment that only needs a defender who has the ability to control and manage our defence:smoke:

Indeed, funny..

I'm also a new in here. Hope will have a good time posting on this forums..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    You can barely type in english , i can see that you have a lot of pics for male asses .

so now i can officially say that you're a gay 10 year old .
    gd luck in life kid
    well excuse my english plzzz!!! as i can see ur much of a superior in ur english lucky for u big guy...or should i say big gay?! since all lebanese are known 4 their pimps and gays...as i recall u have a festival for them!!:agree:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    well excuse my english plzzz!!! as i can see ur much of a superior in ur english lucky for u big guy...or should i say big gay?! since all lebanese are known 4 their pimps and gays...as i recall u have a festival for them!!:agree:
    Consider that your final warning. If you make more comments about nations and people you will not post on this site again.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    no actually thats exactly what you are!!:agree:
    I thought it was you who provides services for gays (you even posted a phone number). btw, do you know Ahmedios (no Offence to the Prophet)? you have the same logic, he tells people something and claims it was them who said it. His name is Ahmed too. :cheesy:

Jack don't ban him :mad:

Jun 13, 2007

:rofl2:

im not the lonely little ammani with pictures of men's asses .

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Consider that your final warning. If you make more comments about nations and people you will not post on this site again.
    so i guess ur a lebanese..arent u!?:D :)

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    I thought it was you who provides services for gays (you even posted a phone number). btw, do you know Ahmedios (no Offence to the Prophet)? you have the same logic, he tells people something and claims it was them who said it. His name is Ahmed too. :cheesy:

Jack don't ban him :mad:
    so ahmedios is another member who u had a problem with?!

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    It doesn't matter what nationality I hold, in your thread you have attacked two other members about their nationality and sexuality. And this behaviour is not allowed on this forum. The warning I gave you stands.
    i didnt offend others sexuality!! it was them who said that im a pimp and gay!!!:mad:

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    You seem too excited about where someone is from . I think like most people in your country you have no individuuality whatsoever but instead depend on a nation or a group to identify with .
    i wont reply with the same rudness u have i will just say we dont judge people by their nations..we judge them by their actions

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    No Ahmedios had the same problem you had, being an Idiot. :)

I still think you are Ahmedios..
    well i think u had the perfect username as "vSnoop" since u are like a dog thats called "snoop":agree: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)